[MOD] Engineer Fix

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

lqvinh

[MOD] Engineer Fix

Post by lqvinh » Thu, 18. Jan 18, 08:24

Mod download: NexusMods
  • Fix the bug that leaves station hull at 99%
  • Recalculate ship hull repair speed (component repair speed remains the same)
  • Fix ship repair speed being too slow due to Construction drones being "in use" all the time bug
  • Engineers with level 0 in engineering skill will not be able to use Construction drones
  • Use engineer's engineering skill to calculate repair speed instead of engineer's combined skills
  • Use engineer's engineering skill to reduce wait time between repairs

w.evans
x4

Re: [MOD] Engineer Fix

Post by w.evans » Thu, 18. Jan 18, 08:52

lqvinh wrote:Use engineer's engineering skill to calculate repair speed instead of engineer's combined skills
Hi, just wanted to point out that since the engineer's only primary skill is engineering, the only difference between an engineer's engineering skill and their combined skill is scale: engineering goes from 0-5, combinedskill goes from 0-100.

roy35150
x4

Post by roy35150 » Thu, 18. Jan 18, 19:26

Hi and thx for the update...

Does this go into the normal station engineer mod or just the extensions folder ?

lqvinh

Post by lqvinh » Fri, 19. Jan 18, 04:44

w.evans wrote:Hi, just wanted to point out that since the engineer's only primary skill is engineering, the only difference between an engineer's engineering skill and their combined skill is scale: engineering goes from 0-5, combinedskill goes from 0-100.
Thanks, I already have that in mind when I do the calculations.
roy35150 wrote:Does this go into the normal station engineer mod or just the extensions folder ?
This goes to the extensions folder. I recommend using Nexus Mod Manager for easy installing and uninstalling mods though.

Cheers :)
Last edited by lqvinh on Fri, 19. Jan 18, 04:47, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”