[MOD] More Enhanced Money Transfer

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

eliseeff
x4

[MOD] More Enhanced Money Transfer

Post by eliseeff » Thu, 24. May 18, 15:43

Name: More Enhanced Money Transfer
Version: 1.00
Autor: eliseeff
Requirements:
game version 4.0 or higher; Mods Options Menu
Install: Subscribe to the mod on the Steam Workshop page
Uninstall: Unsubscribe from the mod and delete the mod folder
Savegame compatible: YES

XR VR-edition Steam Workshop page

Introduction:

Have you ever tried to transfer money to a manager if you have a couple of hundred billion in your account, using vanilla slider? If so, you will understand my joy when I (with great delay) came across an Enhanced Money Transfer mod.

However, I had it a little tweak. Then another, then another ... And in the end, I rewrote it completely. Three times ... Now it suits me completely and I believe that it will be useful to others.

What changed? In short, everything... Most importantly, I was able to do what could not be done to the author - the processing of input values "on the fly", which eliminates the need to press enter twice and eliminates the need for tips (incorrect input values are simply ignored).

Added indication of the maximum budget of the character, which did not exist before. Added ability to set a default value for the manager's account, using a special setup menu.

How does money transfer work now?

Just open the money transfer menu and enter the amount that should be on the character's account using the number keys. If you enter even amounts, you can use "K" instead of entering three zeros and "M" instead of six (in any register). Cyrillic is supported too. If you leave the input field blank, the default account amount will be set. (I remind you that for managers it can be assigned in the settings menu.) By default it is a minimum recommended budget.

[ external image ]

If you want to set the default account amount for managers, select the Main Menu -> Options -> Extensions -- Options.
(Enter - 9 - 3 by default or Enter - 6 - 2 for legacy menu)

[ external image ] [ external image ]

Select "More Enhanced Money Transfer | Options".

[ external image ]

Now you can select "Change" and enter the desired value. Do not forget to confirm the new setting with "Accept" button (become active if settings are changed).

Credits:

Thanks to wysiwyg for his mod and sorry, that my one is better (just kidding :lol: )

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”