[4.20 HF1] Targetting docking points, highways with joystick

Feedback and information for X Rebirth VR Edition

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Tanall
x4

[4.20 HF1] Targetting docking points, highways with joystick

Post by Tanall » Fri, 4. Aug 17, 04:19

There seems to be no way to target or interact with docking points on stations or highways when using a joystick. With the vive controller you would obviously point and click, and in regular XR you'd use the mouse. But if you are using a joystick in XRVR you are out of luck as, obviously, you arent using the hand controller and the mouse doesnt seem to work.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) BuNn3h!!!1!!!111

Franc Kaos

Post by Franc Kaos » Fri, 4. Aug 17, 06:24

This was driving me up the wall too till I noticed that the game had lost focus on the main monitor. I think it's supposed to auto select as long as you're 'looking' at the icon. Ensure the Rebirth window is 'live' or try exiting and restarting the game, this sometimes worked for me too, no idea why.

Another way that sometimes worked for me was press for quick menu, pull the joystick down to 'Dock' then press the interact button. This would work even when the Dock button wouldn't?!?

I noticed an update last night with joystick fixes so these issues might be resolved.

EDIT: Just tried the game, joystick doesn't work <for me> to dock either, have to pull the touch controllers out.

Return to “X Rebirth VR Edition”