Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

[4.20 HS2] FEEDBACK - Cash generation from bailed Ps seems excessive

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Thu, 10. Aug 17, 03:33

Game start: The Return
Game difficulty: Very Hard

So far under I've:

- Completed 1 mission where I found Xenon after locating a missing patrol. One P bailed.
- Participated in fighting Xenon that randomly attacked a station. Two Ps bailed.
- Only played ~30 minutes.
- Only have 5 confirmed fighter kills.

Sales of those 3 partially-damaged Ps ships has yielded 14 million credits, which feels too much for so little effort and time invested.

The strong hull of the P, relative to it's ship size/class, is an interesting feature and it is pretty unique. Perhaps the price formula could be tweaked just for that ship to reduce the sales value if my bailing snapshot isn't a fluke and there's agreement that the profits are too high.
Last edited by Sparky Sparkycorp on Thu, 10. Aug 17, 08:57, edited 1 time in total.

birdtable
x4

Post by birdtable » Thu, 10. Aug 17, 07:45

Totally 100% agree with Sparky,,, This is what I define as being too easy and why I would like a Hard version for the X series.... I want to enjoy the journey.. not go from penniless to multi multi millionaire in a few moments and have that journey of discovery and challenge totally removed... A Hard version is not just about guns or repetitive mini games..

Return to “X Rebirth VR Edition”