The music in the 7.00 demo vid...

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Socratatus
x4

The music in the 7.00 demo vid...

Post by Socratatus » Thu, 11. Apr 24, 17:44

I like the music in the demo video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dumQL9dK-c
I noticed you timed it with the explosions of the ships (which looks very good btw). @ 1:38.

I would ask where is that music from?
1. Please do more on NPC civilian/uniform variety, and bio customisations, Devs.
2. Stations need sirens when enemy is close in numbers.
Yes, for immersion. Thankyou ahead of time.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking."

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: The music in the 7.00 demo vid...

Post by CBJ » Thu, 11. Apr 24, 18:04

It's from the X4 Foundations OST. Apparently it's the track called "Shattered Hull".

Tomonor
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Tomonor » Thu, 11. Apr 24, 18:05

Hello, I am responsible for the trailer. I tend to time the shots to match the beats, it's kind of my thing.

The music is by Alexei Zakharov, its title is "Shattered Hull" and it's part of the original X4: Foundations soundtrack. The track has a chance to trigger when enemy ships engage you.

Socratatus
x4

Post by Socratatus » Thu, 11. Apr 24, 20:15

CBJ wrote:
Thu, 11. Apr 24, 18:04
It's from the X4 Foundations OST. Apparently it's the track called "Shattered Hull".
I never listen to music in games. I tend to play my own or none! Usually none. Silly me. Thanks for the headsup.
Tomonor wrote:
Thu, 11. Apr 24, 18:05
Hello, I am responsible for the trailer. I tend to time the shots to match the beats, it's kind of my thing.

The music is by Alexei Zakharov, its title is "Shattered Hull" and it's part of the original X4: Foundations soundtrack. The track has a chance to trigger when enemy ships engage you.
Good work, man. You got the `eye` and `ears` as they say for exciting action paired to great music. Didn't realise there was a track that good in the game. Thankyou.
1. Please do more on NPC civilian/uniform variety, and bio customisations, Devs.
2. Stations need sirens when enemy is close in numbers.
Yes, for immersion. Thankyou ahead of time.

"No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking."

Return to “X4: Foundations”