Split from what I want and don't want, in X4, from X3 thread

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

DaMuncha
x4

Post by DaMuncha » Thu, 14. Sep 17, 08:29

I've just been plaything through my new start in X3 as a ATF veteran in X3 So I go do the first mision in my pre built pimped out ride that comes with that XRM game start. Straight away we were attacked by Xenon which I had to fend off my self then go help a station with a swarm of xenon attacking the other ships in the sector. I go to the next area and get attacked by a swarm of pirates, dodging thier missiles and maneuvers around them and take them all down too, only dropped to 20% shields. Then A Khaak cluster shows up, I sit back for a few mins till it gets attacked by some terran ships which it takes out easily so I go in and the clusters splits, ships and lasers everywhere, but my ship is still handling them, I take them out as quickly as I can then pick up all the left over missiles lying around and head to the restocking station in the center and rest for a few seconds and buy some software for my ship. Then as soon as I undocked another clusters turns up so I chased after them who were chasing some other terran scouts. So I take them all out too, pick up all the salvage, and head out.

THATS what I want in X4. Nothing like that ever happens in XR. When an enemy shows up its the universe vs you and that skunk is terrible as a fighter craft.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Thu, 14. Sep 17, 08:49

DaMuncha wrote:I've just been plaything through my new start...in my pre built pimped out ride that comes with that XRM game start.
"The XRM makes the X universe a far more dangerous place. The "enemy" races have been revamped and are now far more active in the universe"

Please keep discussion in that thread related to vanilla X3 features.

There are plenty of other threads allowing for what would generally be wanted in X4, whether from vanilla X3, vanilla XR, mods/scripts or new.

Return to “X4: Foundations”