Split from "Mods I want to see in X4" thread

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

DaMuncha
x4

Split from "Mods I want to see in X4" thread

Post by DaMuncha » Thu, 21. Sep 17, 17:12

A moderator had ripped this out of another thread, it was never meant to be a thread of its own.

The reason why you never saw many big mods for XR was because of the XML format being incompatible with the methods of making mods such as XRM. Since X4 uses XML I dont see many big mods like that coming out for X4 for a long time till the modders find ways to make XML do what they need it to do.

Sparky Sparkycorp
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Sparky Sparkycorp » Thu, 21. Sep 17, 17:45

And now this post has been split too, for commenting on Moderator action.

Please try to stay on-topic (the original, original thread was not about what mods would be good to have in X4) and do observe forum rules.
CBJ wrote:9. Discussion of any action taken by a moderator or site administrator is not permitted. This includes discussion of warnings, bans or locked topics, and also the re-starting of a topic that has just been locked.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 21. Sep 17, 20:48

... and if you had posted just your second paragraph in the very first thread where it actually would have been on topic then it would have been fine! :roll:
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations”