Ask for an update (and remove some things)

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

winddancer

Ask for an update (and remove some things)

Post by winddancer » Mon, 8. Apr 24, 13:02

Greetings. I'm a fan of Series X and I'm not playing the first part. Now I have purchased all the DLC of X4 and am enjoying the cool game. However, there are some things I would like to ask you to change.

Remove (or provide an option to disable):
- Sounds of workbenches and other instruments such as side panels in large ships of L class and above. The looping music is not annoying in the first couple of hours, but then it just drives you crazy.

Add:
- Add interiors for ships. Ships are big, and there are very few interiors.
- More people and interactions. There are more than 100 people on the ship, but it looks like there are only 20 of them. I want to feel the crowd, the dispersion of them around the ship and all that. And if I, for example, don't have enough service officers to see that they are running between zones because there are not enough employees for all of them. For the troops, it's good to settle down in the recreation room and barracks.
- Add the ability to buy everything illegal at pirate bases

Change:
- At the moment, spacewalking for ships of class M and above is carried out in the same way as for ships of class S. At the same time, M ships at least have a whole entrance that can be used to exit. It is enough to open it to get there. And the shipyards for bigships do not have a native way to go down. Only a "teleporter" is available, which is not exactly cool.
- Increase the organic spawn of xenos and haaks. Xenos need to go through the gate, not just appear near the player. This way, they will destroy system after system, and not just appear on the border of theirs just because they are nearby.

Also:
In version 7.0, the beta version, my PC started to freeze. Maybe there is not enough power in the power supply, or maybe something else. Is there any logging somewhere so I can send it to you? It seems that the load on the graphics has increased a lot + everything has started to literally glow (a strong glow is added to the letters, which makes it difficult to read)
Last edited by winddancer on Tue, 9. Apr 24, 10:53, edited 1 time in total.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Ask for an update (and remove some things)

Post by CBJ » Mon, 8. Apr 24, 13:15

Moved out of Tech Support, into the main forum where feature requests belong.
winddancer wrote:
Mon, 8. Apr 24, 13:02
everything has started to literally glow (a strong glow is added to the letters, which makes it difficult to read)
There is an option to disable the UI glow in the graphics settings.
winddancer wrote:
Mon, 8. Apr 24, 13:02
In version 7.0, the beta version, my PC started to freeze. Maybe there is not enough power in the power supply, or maybe something else. Is there any logging somewhere so I can send it to you? It seems that the load on the graphics has increased a lot
If you have technical issues with the 7.00 public beta then you can post them in the Public Beta Feedback forum, where the instructions on accessing the beta are, but make sure you post the information requested at the top of that forum, including your DXDiag and vulkaninfo, otherwise we cannot offer any relevant advice.

winddancer

Post by winddancer » Mon, 8. Apr 24, 14:19

If you have technical issues with the 7.00 public beta then you can post them in the Public Beta Feedback forum, where the instructions on accessing the beta are, but make sure you post the information requested at the top of that forum, including your DXDiag and vulkaninfo, otherwise we cannot offer any relevant advice.
Thanks a lot. I'll going to grub any info and share it in next messages.

winddancer

Post by winddancer » Thu, 11. Apr 24, 22:33

I can't catch info because when graphic on my pc is freeze, I have to restart this for continue.
Just black screen with sound and music.

Return to “X4: Foundations”