Infinite Wait in the "Tangling with the Teladi" Mission

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

shawdown

Infinite Wait in the "Tangling with the Teladi" Mission

Post by shawdown » Mon, 26. Feb 24, 16:54

Hello!

I think my "Tangling with the Teladi" mission has bugged making it unable to complete :(

Here's what happened.
I got the mission, spoke to Maestro, flew to the target MIN Phoenix Sentinel and then switched to doing other stuff without attacking the ship (basically being at the stage 3 at that time). Dozens of hours later into the game I suddenly get a message from Maestro where he says that the ship has been destroyed and that he is attacking the base now. Eventually all the stages completed themselves without any actions from my side, and now I can't proceed further. If I set the mission to active it just says "Wait" and that's all.

I've completed all the other "Plans and Machinations" Sub-missions as can be seen on the screenshot.

Can this be fixed by editing the save/console/anything? Would be grateful for any hints!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/u/0/d ... w1920-h945
Last edited by CBJ on Mon, 26. Feb 24, 16:55, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Oversized image replaced with link

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Infinite Wait in the "Tangling with the Teladi" Mission

Post by CBJ » Mon, 26. Feb 24, 16:56

I think you're going to need to upload a savegame in order for anyone to have a chance of being able to offer you any relevant advice. That is assuming that your game is not modified; if it is then there's not a lot we can do, as a mod may have affected the mission.

There is a sticky thread at the top of the forum that tells you what information we need and how to provide it.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”