How about I start over?

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Mr.Killer
x4

How about I start over?

Post by Mr.Killer » Tue, 5. Mar 24, 10:38

Instead of telling me to SHUT THE **** UP!, you could ask me where my frustration lies, where you can help, but no, it is better to silence those who want to speak out their love and frustration about this beautifull game :thumb_up: :thumb_up: :thumb_up: :thumb_up: :thumb_up: :thumb_up: :thumb_up: , because it is a diamond in the rough but it needs a little bit more work.

By shutting down my voice, the problems does not go away, so I ask you, please contact me to ask what is wrong, what the devs did not see during all these years of developing this game and now there are people, because I am not the only one, who stumble upon problems and simply deal with them along with the frustration.

So, I try to be calm, I was since 2018 or so when the X4 game came out, but now we are in 2024, and a lot of those problems are not solved, recognized or even addressed, and that really pisses me off, that is why my frustration took me a year off of your game just in the hopes :idea: that they would be solved, but no, nothing of that sort. :(
So I made a very nasty sounding 'inquiry' on this forum, and CBJ locked the topic (not gonna tell where), but I found that not the correct way, he must be a manager, must be...

You want me to tell what does not work properly? Email me, and I shall dive into the game and tell exactly what, where, when and how.
It is all up to EGOSOFT now to react.

And remember, I bought all X games, because I love the game, it is simply a work of art, but it needs some tinkering after all.
Hope you act upon this the right way and listen to us point out the bugs, if you can call them that, and so help, not just me, but the whole community.

By acting upon my plea, you do the community, the people who love your X-games by heart, and me, a great honor!

Thanks.
Ps. Computers can make errors, they are made and programmed by error-making humans. :D

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: How about I start over?

Post by CBJ » Tue, 5. Mar 24, 10:45

Your thread was locked not to "silence" you, but because (not for the first time) you chose to ignore the forum rules that you agreed to when you signed up for this forum. Let me quote the specific rule for you.
The forum rules wrote:
Thu, 31. Aug 17, 12:06
1. Personal abuse directed towards another forum member is not permitted under any circumstances...
The developers are forum members too, and your behaviour is covered by the above rule. And you have broken the rules yet again by posting this thread.
The forum rules wrote:
Thu, 31. Aug 17, 12:06
9. Discussion of any action taken by a moderator or site administrator is not permitted. This includes discussion of warnings, bans or locked topics, and also the re-starting of a topic that has just been locked.
In the light of the above, and the fact that this is the Tech Support forum, this thread will now be locked.

We are more than happy to hear your feedback about the game, positive or negative, provided you do so within the forum rules. If you want to post bug reports in Tech Support then see the first thread at the top of that forum for the required information when doing so. But carry on as you have been and you will not be posting anything on the forums at all.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”