[1269]Hatikvah Arms Delivery - Fixed in HF2 ?

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

shockwave93
x4

[1269]Hatikvah Arms Delivery - Fixed in HF2 ?

Post by shockwave93 » Sun, 16. Apr 23, 06:11

Trying to complete one of the new Queen's Herald missions for the Hatikvah Free League. It wants 3 Mako fighters with a specific loadout. I have the fighters at the specified location and the mission status has updated to "await", which it keeps cycling indefinitely. Is there a workaround to get this mission to complete or is it a known bug? Looking for any insight as I can't complete the mission and have 3 fighters just floating in Xenon infested space.

Incinerator
x4

Re: Hatikvah Arms Delivery

Post by Incinerator » Sun, 16. Apr 23, 07:14

Tried docking at the station with them? I waited too long to transfer so it went to 0/3 ship, had to fly out and into the area again. If docking didn't work try flying out of the area and in again and see if it unsticks.

shockwave93
x4

Post by shockwave93 » Sun, 16. Apr 23, 07:52

There is no station. I'm thinking Xenon might have destroyed it before I could get there. All I have is an area marker. When I move all ships within the area, it progresses to the repeated "await" step.

Antíp

Post by Antíp » Sat, 22. Apr 23, 04:34

I also have the endless 'await' loop in Hatikvah's Choice. The HAT rep station must have been destroyed, as it's now in Silent Witness, which I assume breaks the mission.

SeaBase
x3ap

Post by SeaBase » Sun, 23. Apr 23, 09:28

Seeing the same issue on my save. Xenon blew up the HAT HQ. The rep moved to a station in heretics end and now the area marker is by itself in space where the station was. When I move the ships there, it gets stuck on "await". Every 2 mins or so, it'll knock me out of SETA like it keeps trying to update the mission but nothing happens. Hopefully there's a fix for this soon.

izalith
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by izalith » Sun, 23. Apr 23, 21:53

Please provide a save with this bug present.

Finzilla
x3ap

Post by Finzilla » Tue, 25. Apr 23, 00:06

I have the same issue, mission generated and the station got destroyed, now the mission just tells me to leave the fighters floating in space and gives me the objective to "await".

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Tue, 25. Apr 23, 00:41

The post immediately before yours tells you what you need to do if you want someone to be able to investigate.

Finzilla
x3ap

Post by Finzilla » Tue, 25. Apr 23, 01:14

I have some lightweight mods on lol

keltmir1

Post by keltmir1 » Wed, 26. Apr 23, 07:34

I went digging and it seems that for some reason game didn't set properly the "client" - guy who should take the ships from us. That's why it says "Await" not "Await: NPC name"
I managed to unstuck this by fiddling with save. I will leave instruction how to do it here if someone would need it but first...

BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE DOING IT.

Open save by right clicking and selecting "open archive"
Edit filie inside
Find line with HatikvahFreeLeagueFactionLogic
Find representative bellow it and copy value in brackets - []
Find line Ch_6_2_Deliver_Fleet_Ref
Find line with $Client below it and replace value [0x0] with value copied from rep.
Save file and close notepad, you should get prompt to update archive, accept.
Load game, after few second await should change to Await: NPC name and then after few additional minutes you should be able to transfer fleet.

izalith
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by izalith » Wed, 26. Apr 23, 07:46

keltmir1 wrote:
Wed, 26. Apr 23, 07:34
I went digging and it seems that for some reason game didn't set properly the "client" - guy who should take the ships from us. That's why it says "Await" not "Await: NPC name"
I managed to unstuck this by fiddling with save. I will leave instruction how to do it here if someone would need it but first...

BACKUP YOUR SAVE BEFORE DOING IT.

Open save by right clicking and selecting "open archive"
Edit filie inside
Find line with HatikvahFreeLeagueFactionLogic
Find representative bellow it and copy value in brackets - []
Find line Ch_6_2_Deliver_Fleet_Ref
Find line with $Client below it and replace value [0x0] with value copied from rep.
Save file and close notepad, you should get prompt to update archive, accept.
Load game, after few second await should change to Await: NPC name and then after few additional minutes you should be able to transfer fleet.
Oh, very interesting. Please provide a save where the Client is void for some reason.

keltmir1

Post by keltmir1 » Wed, 26. Apr 23, 08:16

Slightly moded game, so not sure how much this help you but here you go:
https://file.io/7rXzXfgCtWbq
Value isn't null but set to 0 - [0x0]

WhiteWolf_22
x4

Post by WhiteWolf_22 » Wed, 26. Apr 23, 20:45

I have the exact same issue. There is a lot of Xenon aggression in the sector, they even build stations there. It seems, who ever is supposed to take those Makos, is no longer alive.
Here is my (unmodified, btw) savegame. You can find the three Makos in the player's headquarters, as I have placed them somewhere safe until this issue is fixed.

(link to savegame removed to make space on my dropbox again, since the issue seems to be resolved)

The Xenon are quite aggressive, they have destroyed the Teladi shipyard with two K9 destroyers quite early in my game, I am working towards my first own destroyer to at least be able to defend myself a bit, but it feels like the Xenon are pushing a lot of factions quite a bit. The faction and pilot AI seem not really capable of dealing with the Xenon, I even watched an entire Terran fleet with a Tokyo and like 15 fighters be destroyed in that sector. Not a fan of that, as I want to mostly focus on trade instead of combat.
Last edited by WhiteWolf_22 on Thu, 27. Apr 23, 15:03, edited 1 time in total.

izalith
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by izalith » Thu, 27. Apr 23, 08:57

Hello, this issue will be resolved in a future build (by Hatikvah assigning a surrogate client to accept the delivery).

WhiteWolf_22
x4

Re: Hatikvah Arms Delivery - Fixed in HF2.

Post by WhiteWolf_22 » Thu, 27. Apr 23, 14:52

Purrfect.

BDelacroix
x3tc

Post by BDelacroix » Sat, 29. Apr 23, 00:14

Just ran into this problem myself. Just not having luck with any of these kindom end missions. High road is stuck forever and now this one.

WhiteWolf_22
x4

Post by WhiteWolf_22 » Sun, 30. Apr 23, 09:02

BDelacroix wrote:
Sat, 29. Apr 23, 00:14
Just ran into this problem myself. Just not having luck with any of these kindom end missions. High road is stuck forever and now this one.
Is your game up to date? Because the recent patch HF2 fixed it for me, I was able to hand the Makos over after getting a radio call that a transfer of ships is required.

BDelacroix
x3tc

Post by BDelacroix » Sun, 30. Apr 23, 17:41

It is up to date. It is on steam so updates whenever a patch comes out.

I guess this is yet another mission that will never complete.

Currently SUPER frustrated understanding the UI. So not in a great mood to elaborate.

izalith
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by izalith » Mon, 1. May 23, 20:11

BDelacroix wrote:
Sun, 30. Apr 23, 17:41
It is up to date. It is on steam so updates whenever a patch comes out.
Please provide a save file where your missions are broken so we can look into it.

BDelacroix
x3tc

Re: Hatikvah Arms Delivery - Fixed in HF2 ?

Post by BDelacroix » Tue, 2. May 23, 22:09

Here is a file that contains both major issues.

The one here, where I have a fleet of mako's ready to drop off at the ! in Hatikva's. Careful, though, the place is rampaged by xeno destroyers. The powers won't fight back and everything I built was instantly destroyed. It was a very frustrating game.

Nonetheless, the 3 makos are in argon prime, I believe. The ! in hatikva's is where the trade station USED to be. They did eventually make a new one elsewhere.

When I send the 3 makos there I am then told to wait for so and so. Which never happens. Wait long enough and the makos will just get destroyed by a roving band of xenos.

The second issue is the stuck mission where I have to give my new pilot a job. Unfortunately said pilot is long dead.

https://file.io/5ME7T5MbmBIr

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”