Yasur Texture Bugs

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ShinyNaka
x4

Yasur Texture Bugs

Post by ShinyNaka » Fri, 9. Feb 24, 18:07

I've found some texture bugs on the collector's edition ship, the Yasur. The first is some texture z-fighting on the vent located on the aft starboard side of the ship. The second has to do with the decals (Player logo and call sign) disappearing depending on the angle and distance i am viewing the side of the ship. Unsure if these two bugs are related but they could be.

The required information;
Game version is 6.20 with all dlcs and no mods. English
Game start i discovered this on was the teladi trader but it appears present in all

z-fighting textures on the vent, aft starboard side

decals disappearing 1-2 steps closer to the ship

It seems to be more dependent on the angle of the camera rather than the distance from the ship

And finally, i'm pretty sure these aren't necessary in this instance but for the sake of completeness I'll include them anyway. (These were uploaded to my personal discord server so when the links are clicked, the text files will be automatically downloaded. if another means is preferred i can upload them elsewhere)

DxDiag

VulcanInfo

Oversize images replaced by links. Please refer to the rules regarding posting images in the sticky at the top of the forum. Nanook

Edited to make screenshots 480p. Apologies for missing that rule!

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Yasur Texture Bugs

Post by CBJ » Fri, 9. Feb 24, 19:07

I think some of these issues may have already been fixed for the next update. Have a look in this thread and see if you can confirm that it's the same issue you're seeing. :)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”