Bug - MIN Destroyer is permanent -30 reputation, while the faction is -9.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

sisso
x3ap

Bug - MIN Destroyer is permanent -30 reputation, while the faction is -9.

Post by sisso » Fri, 19. Apr 24, 02:57

Version: 6.20, English
Gameplay 5d 15h 18min
Originally modified. But even removing mods it the problem persist.

A MIN destroyer is with permanent -30 reputation against me. Even if they faction is -9, and all other ships in the fleet are neutral. If you get able to make this ship friendly fire others ships in the fleet, a "chat" will start saying I had attackean MIN station, security will be register and I will lose reputation. I am playing as Split in war with Argon.

Save game:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sK8J5A ... sp=sharing

Screenshot:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 3226272719

You should be in a boa in front of the MIN fleet, one destroyer should be -30 and attack you on sight.

It is a long game. A lot could had happens in the past to trigger this issue. Contraband, wrong fleet configuration, argon vs split combat.

I already survive many bugs, but this one is really breaking my energy. Any workaround is welcome.

sisso
x3ap

Re: Bug - MIN Destroyer is permanent -30 reputation, while the faction is -9.

Post by sisso » Fri, 19. Apr 24, 04:44

Ok, some updates.

First. The attack station was coincidence, there was a distress drone from argon that time with my tests. The telad that receive the argon message from the station. Confused, but I got it.

For MIN Destroyer I was able to workaround by editing the save game and removing the reputation boost

Code: Select all

<relations>
									<booster faction="player" relation="-1" time="486915.136" delay="600" decayrate="1"/>
								</relations>

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Bug - MIN Destroyer is permanent -30 reputation, while the faction is -9.

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 19. Apr 24, 10:33

Save edits make further dev investigation of issues quite impossible. Just for your future reference regarding Tech Sp issue reports.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”