[MOD IDEA] Vanilla Station Replacement

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Folker
x4

Re: [MOD IDEA] Vanilla Station Replacement

Post by Folker » Tue, 23. Jan 24, 13:08

Realspace wrote:
Tue, 23. Jan 24, 11:35
Have you found how to replace the prod stations? Vanilla contructionplans only contains shipyards, not the factories. So replacing them for npc to use is tricky without knowing the name they have in the plan.
Not for now, but I search.

I finded one thing but I don't know if is good, is in god file. I have download deadair faction caldari for see more simply than vanilla game, for to find the station's ID and I see thing like that :

<station id="equipmentdock_daldari_01" race="argon" owner="daldari" type="factory"> // Here I am sure of the station ID is equipmentdock_daldari_01
<quotas>
<quota galaxy="1" zone="1"/>
</quotas>
<location class="zone" macro="ZoneDALc_Cluster_DAL1_Sector001_macro" matchextension="false"/>
<station>
<select faction="daldari" tags="[equipmentdock]"/>
<loadout>
<level exact="1.0"/>
</loadout>
</station>
</station>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<product id="dal_advancedcomposites" ware="advancedcomposites" owner="daldari" type="factory"> // I think is a station ID but maybe is a module ID
<quotas>
<quota galaxy="6"/>
</quotas>
<location class="galaxy" macro="xu_ep2_universe_macro" faction="[daldari]" relation="self" comparison="exact" matchextension="false">
<security min="0.6" max="0.95"/>
</location>
<module>
<select ware="advancedcomposites" race="argon"/>
</module>
</product>

I think that the production station are difined with many parameter who say the number, type etc. of module and that the name of the station is created by the modules that make it up.
Like the ID was created because an station was composed by ore refiner, and the name of station was "ore smelting station" for example.

If I want to create station manualy, I should to make new station in constructionplan.xml and define it like an shipyard.

But before, I try to replace the plan of product ID, for see if is good or not. If it work I keep the process. If didn't work I will do the I'm going to do what I said above

Folker
x4

Post by Folker » Tue, 23. Jan 24, 16:41

ziplock815 wrote:
Mon, 22. Jan 24, 22:08
Thanks Realspace. I've tried, but didn't work. Discovered that dark ambient music tracks are located at sfx/ambient/zone folder. Trying to change these tracks for something less frightening :D
Ok, I see perfectly, I know the solution :

Dark ambient are defined on soundlibrary.xml. So if you create your own soundlibrary.xml and write thing like <remove>zoned_sound_XX</remove>, you can delete the sound, And sound

Or replace it with <replace>zoned_sound_XX</replace> (with more information for replace).

Okay, I tested, it's work, is simple.

<remove sel="/soundlibrary/sound[@id='zoned_sound_XX']"></remove> // XX is the number

If you write this you remove music. So the game doesn't play any music for a while. After this time, you have a next music of the playlist

<replace sel="/soundlibrary/sound[@id='zoned_sound_XX']">
<sound id="zoned_sound_XX" description="Ambient Zoned sound" repeat="-1" is3d="0" preload="0">
<sample selection="random"> // Is a music selection, here is an random selection
<select weight="1" start="extensions\Folder_path\Music_choose"/> // Weight is a sort of priority, more is important, more you have chance that is this music chose among other music
</sample>
<volume start="0.5" /> // Volume of the music
<effects>
<fade in="1.66667" out="0.666667" /> // I don't know
</effects>
</sound>
</replace>

With this you replace the music of dark ambient by a music you have chosen.
Last edited by Folker on Tue, 23. Jan 24, 17:35, edited 4 times in total.

Realspace
x4

Post by Realspace » Tue, 23. Jan 24, 17:01

I've successfully redone argon and paranid shipyards, wharf, equip dock and defence stations. They are very good looking and tanked but...be aware that performance drops a lot when close to the station

Folker
x4

Post by Folker » Tue, 23. Jan 24, 17:50

Realspace wrote:
Tue, 23. Jan 24, 17:01
I've successfully redone argon and paranid shipyards, wharf, equip dock and defence stations. They are very good looking and tanked but...be aware that performance drops a lot when close to the station
Already !!! You are very fast. I didn't think you were going to do them, thank you very much. Can you send some pictures to see?

I tested what I said about the product ID not working. That's what I thought before. So to manually create a production plant, I have to do the same thing as the shipyard. With stationgroups.xml I think. And define a station creation plan with which I define production station quotas with god.xml.

I think is that.

Realspace
x4

Post by Realspace » Tue, 23. Jan 24, 18:47

Yes, it is quite easy to do using the station building simulator. But as told they eat fps, so I took some time to make them a bit lighter than version 1. here they are:

ARGON:

Defence
Spoiler
Show
Shipyard
Spoiler
Show
Equipment Dock
Spoiler
Show
Wharf
Spoiler
Show
PARANID

Defence
Spoiler
Show
Equipment
Spoiler
Show
ImageImage
Wharf
Spoiler
Show
Shipyard
Spoiler
Show
TELADI

Defence
Spoiler
Show
Wharf
Spoiler
Show
Shipyard
Spoiler
Show
Equipment Dock
Spoiler
Show
Last edited by Realspace on Tue, 23. Jan 24, 21:54, edited 5 times in total.

ziplock815

Post by ziplock815 » Tue, 23. Jan 24, 21:47

Folker, oh, that's kind of difficult for me since I don't understand a thing in modding, but thanks. I will take a look to this and try to figure it out :)
For now I've created a folder with some random space music and added -prefersinglefiles to steam settings. Hope it'll work for now.

Realspace, nice stations, especially Docks/Wharfs. Reminds X Rebirth. Btw, are you using reshade for your mod?

Realspace
x4

Post by Realspace » Tue, 23. Jan 24, 21:55

Yes of course, it is the Reshade settings I made that you find in STARS mod's optional files.
Other than cosmetics, these docks should provide a faster building/repair of all ships when the fleet is big, also they have increased habitat and storage.
About factories, other than those that are listed in vanilla constructionplan (just a few), there is the libraries/modules.xml of course where you can increase the number of modules used.
I did it, will see if stations have more production modules..but DeadAir is who can tell us what is possible to change in factories, he experimented as first on these aspects.

edit:
It seems that the modules.xml does something, this is a teladi Quantum tube factory, I seem to see many more modules
Spoiler
Show
This engine parts factory seems also to have many prod modules
Spoiler
Show
So for as random as it is, and not at all closing to the megacities of XR, this is definetly better.

You can use Dead Air Wares mod, it includes this but does also other things. It is partially compatible with XRSGE, changing the mapdefault is not ideal. But this is not XRSGE thread so.. :-)
I am doing a mod that includes 3 things, the stations redone (pics above), the modules increased and the removal of turrets from production modules (this is already done), so a convenient package of station's logic...or including this all in next xrsge update, don't know. Will do a mod anyway for those not using xrsge
Last edited by Realspace on Tue, 23. Jan 24, 22:20, edited 4 times in total.

Folker
x4

Post by Folker » Tue, 23. Jan 24, 22:03

ziplock815 wrote:
Tue, 23. Jan 24, 21:47
Folker, oh, that's kind of difficult for me since I don't understand a thing in modding, but thanks. I will take a look to this and try to figure it out :)
For now I've created a folder with some random space music and added -prefersinglefiles to steam settings. Hope it'll work for now.

Realspace, nice stations, especially Docks/Wharfs. Reminds X Rebirth. Btw, are you using reshade for your mod?
Don't worry, if you want, I give you the code :

In your mod you have this path:

extension/your_mod/libraries/sound_library.xml Create all of this folder

In your sound_library.xml you put :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<diff>

<remove sel="/soundlibrary/sound[@id='zoned_sound_01']"></remove>
<remove sel="/soundlibrary/sound[@id='zoned_sound_02']"></remove>
<remove sel="/soundlibrary/sound[@id='zoned_sound_03']"></remove>
<remove sel="/soundlibrary/sound[@id='zoned_sound_04']"></remove>
<remove sel="/soundlibrary/sound[@id='zoned_sound_05']"></remove>
<remove sel="/soundlibrary/sound[@id='zoned_sound_06']"></remove>
<remove sel="/soundlibrary/sound[@id='zoned_sound_07']"></remove> It's for remove all of dark ambient
<remove sel="/soundlibrary/sound[@id='zoned_sound_08']"></remove>
<remove sel="/soundlibrary/sound[@id='zoned_sound_09']"></remove>
<remove sel="/soundlibrary/sound[@id='zoned_sound_10']"></remove>
<remove sel="/soundlibrary/sound[@id='zoned_sound_11']"></remove>
<remove sel="/soundlibrary/sound[@id='zoned_sound_12']"></remove>
<remove sel="/soundlibrary/sound[@id='zoned_sound_13']"></remove>
<remove sel="/soundlibrary/sound[@id='zoned_sound_14']"></remove>

</diff>

After : you create a content for the game reconize your mod

The path of content.xml

path: extension/your_mod/content.xml

Put into :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<content id="XXXXXXXX" name="No dark ambient" description="Mod delete the dark ambient music" author="ziplock815" version="1.0" date="2024-01-24" save="0" enabled="1" sync="false" lastupdate="1"> // XXXXXXXX is ID that you want
<text language="7" name="No dark ambient mod" description="Mod delete the dark ambient music." author="ziplock815"/>
<text language="33" name="No dark ambient mod" description="Mod delete the dark ambient music" author="ziplock815"/>
<text language="34" name="No dark ambient mod" description="Mod delete the dark ambient music" author="ziplock815"/>
<text language="39" name="No dark ambient mod" description="Mod delete the dark ambient music" author="ziplock815"/>
<text language="44" name="No dark ambient mod" description="Mod delete the dark ambient music" author="ziplock815"/>
<text language="49" name="No dark ambient mod" description="Mod delete the dark ambient music" author="ziplock815"/>
<text language="55" name="No dark ambient mod" description="Mod delete the dark ambient music" author="ziplock815"/>
<text language="81" name="No dark ambient mod" description="Mod delete the dark ambient music" author="ziplock815"/>
<text language="82" name="No dark ambient mod" description="Mod delete the dark ambient music" author="ziplock815"/>
<text language="86" name="No dark ambient mod" description="Mod delete the dark ambient music" author="ziplock815"/>
<text language="88" name="No dark ambient mod" description="Mod delete the dark ambient music" author="ziplock815"/>
</content>

Folker
x4

Post by Folker » Tue, 23. Jan 24, 22:32

Realspace wrote:
Tue, 23. Jan 24, 21:55
Yes of course, it is the Reshade settings I made that you find in STARS mod's optional files.
Other than cosmetics, these docks should provide a faster building/repair of all ships when the fleet is big, also they have increased habitat and storage.
About factories, other than those that are listed in vanilla constructionplan (just a few), there is the libraries/modules.xml of course where you can increase the number of modules used.
I did it, will see if stations have more production modules..but DeadAir is who can tell us what is possible to change in factories, he experimented as first on these aspects.

edit:
It seems that the modules.xml does something, this is a teladi Quantum tube factory, I seem to see many more modules
Spoiler
Show
This engine parts factory seems also to have many prod modules
Spoiler
Show
So for as random as it is, and not at all closing to the megacities of XR, this is definetly better

I tryed to make the station manually, but don't work. I have define station.xml | stationgroups.xml | constructionplans.xml | god.xml

I will see if there are tutorial of modding for creating a shipyard for take the same process for make factory manually. Because with the random we have less pretty station than if we create the design. When I know the process, and if is possible I will create station.

I'd like to thank you again for your investment, I didn't think you'd be so active. Many thanks to you. The modules.xml allows me to get a head start if the solution I'm looking for doesn't work. So thanks for that too.

Realspace
x4

Post by Realspace » Tue, 23. Jan 24, 22:52

I don't think you need to edit stations.xml. God.xml also only regulates the placement of stations, even if the loadout value can change how equipped they are. In XRSGE I set many stations to have loadout 1.0. Maybe that's why I see some stations having many modules while others not, even if set to high number in modules.xml. All you need is stationgroups and constructionplans for shipyars/docks/defence stations.
You have to change the name of the plan otehrwise the simulator discards it, recognizing it as vanilla. You can add the following to the documents/ego/x4/constructionplans.xml

Code: Select all

<plan id="par_shipyard_vanilla" name="par_shipyard_vanilla" description="">
    <entry index="1" macro="struct_par_cross_02_macro">
      <offset>
        <position x="-2759.108" z="278.486"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="2" macro="struct_par_cross_03_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="1" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-3559.108" y="0.0001113" z="278.487"/>
        <rotation yaw="90"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="3" macro="struct_par_cross_02_macro" connection="connectionsnap003">
      <predecessor index="1" connection="connectionsnap005"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-2759.108" y="-0.0002416" z="1078.486"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="4" macro="struct_par_base_02_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="2" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-3959.109" y="0.0001017" z="-414.333"/>
        <rotation yaw="30"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="5" macro="struct_par_cross_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="4" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-4259.108" z="-933.946"/>
        <rotation yaw="30"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="6" macro="struct_par_base_02_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="5" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-4559.108" z="-1453.562"/>
        <rotation yaw="30"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="7" macro="hab_par_m_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="5" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-4259.108" y="600" z="-933.946"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="8" macro="struct_par_base_02_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="2" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-3959.108" y="0.0001017" z="971.307"/>
        <rotation yaw="-30"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="9" macro="struct_par_cross_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="8" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-4259.106" z="1490.923"/>
        <rotation yaw="-30"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="10" macro="hab_par_m_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="9" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-4259.106" y="600" z="1490.923"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="11" macro="struct_par_base_02_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="9" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-4559.106" z="2010.538"/>
        <rotation yaw="-30"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="12" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="11" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-4859.105" z="2530.155"/>
        <rotation yaw="-30"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="13" macro="buildmodule_gen_ships_l_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="12" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-5359.104" z="3396.181"/>
        <rotation yaw="60"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="14" macro="defence_par_disc_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="3" connection="connectionsnap005"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-2759.108" y="-0.0005039" z="1678.486"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="15" macro="struct_par_cross_02_macro" connection="connectionsnap005">
      <predecessor index="1" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-2759.109" y="-0.0002416" z="-521.512"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="16" macro="defence_par_disc_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="15" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-2759.109" y="-0.0006167" z="-1121.512"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="17" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="6" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-4859.108" z="-1973.176"/>
        <rotation yaw="30"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="18" macro="buildmodule_gen_ships_l_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="17" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-5359.109" z="-2839.202"/>
        <rotation yaw="-60"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="19" macro="struct_par_base_02_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="1" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1959.108" y="0.0001367" z="278.486"/>
        <rotation yaw="90.00001"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="20" macro="struct_par_cross_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap005">
      <predecessor index="19" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1359.108" y="0.0001847" z="278.486"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="21" macro="dockarea_arg_m_station_02_hightech_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="20" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1359.108" y="0.0001497" z="-121.514"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="22" macro="dockarea_arg_m_station_02_hightech_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="20" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1359.108" y="0.0002197" z="678.486"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="23" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="20" connection="connectionsnap006"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-959.108" y="0.0003125" z="278.485"/>
        <rotation yaw="-89.99995"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="24" macro="defence_par_claim_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap004">
      <predecessor index="23" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-159.108" y="0.0005682" z="278.485"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="25" macro="buildmodule_gen_ships_xl_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="24" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="2240.892" y="0.001335" z="278.484"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="26" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="25" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="4240.892" y="0.002137" z="278.483"/>
        <rotation yaw="90.00001"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="27" macro="pier_par_harbor_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="26" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="5040.892" y="0.002548" z="278.482"/>
        <rotation yaw="-179.99989"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="28" macro="hab_par_s_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="27" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="5040.892" y="600.003" z="278.482"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="29" macro="hab_par_l_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="1" connection="connectionsnap004"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-2759.108" y="200" z="278.486"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="30" macro="storage_par_l_container_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="1" connection="connectionsnap006"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-2759.108" y="-800" z="278.486"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="31" macro="storage_par_l_container_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="5" connection="connectionsnap004"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-4259.108" y="-800" z="-933.946"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="32" macro="storage_par_l_container_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="9" connection="connectionsnap004"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-4259.106" y="-800" z="1490.923"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="33" macro="storage_par_l_container_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="20" connection="connectionsnap004"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1359.108" y="-800" z="278.486"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
  </plan>
It is the vanilla code for Paranid shipyard, should you wish to start from there.

This is the code of my custom Shipyard, you can copy it too and re-edit, change, improve, use at wish

Code: Select all

<plan id="par_shipyard_xrsge" name="par_shipyard_xrsge" description="">
    <entry index="1" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro">
      <offset>
        <position x="-959.108" y="0.0003125" z="278.485"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="2" macro="defence_par_claim_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap004">
      <predecessor index="1" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-159.108" y="0.0005682" z="278.485"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="3" macro="struct_par_cross_02_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="2" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="840.892" y="0.000422" z="278.485"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="4" macro="struct_par_vertical_02_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="3" connection="connectionsnap004"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="840.892" y="600" z="278.485"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="5" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="3" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="1440.892" y="0.0004236" z="278.485"/>
        <rotation yaw="-90.00001"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="6" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="5" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="1840.892" y="0.000414" z="278.485"/>
        <rotation yaw="-90.00001"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="7" macro="buildmodule_gen_ships_xl_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="6" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="3840.892" y="0.0003663" z="278.486"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="8" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="7" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="5840.892" y="0.001121" z="278.486"/>
        <rotation yaw="89.99997"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="9" macro="struct_par_vertical_02_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="4" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="840.892" y="1400" z="278.485"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="10" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="9" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="840.892" y="2000" z="278.485"/>
        <quaternion qx="-0.707107" qw="0.707106"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="11" macro="struct_par_cross_03_macro" connection="connectionsnap003">
      <predecessor index="2" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-159.108" y="0.0005682" z="1278.485"/>
        <rotation yaw="60"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="12" macro="struct_par_cross_03_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="2" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-159.108" y="0.0005682" z="-721.515"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="13" macro="dockarea_arg_m_02_tradestation_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap003">
      <predecessor index="11" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-851.928" y="0.0005682" z="1678.485"/>
        <rotation yaw="-60"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="14" macro="dockarea_arg_m_02_tradestation_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap003">
      <predecessor index="12" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-851.929" y="0.0005682" z="-1121.515"/>
        <rotation yaw="-119.99997" roll="-0.00029051"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="15" macro="pier_par_harbor_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="8" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="6640.892" y="0.001192" z="278.487"/>
        <rotation yaw="179.99995"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="16" macro="hab_par_s_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="15" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="6640.892" y="600.002" z="278.487"/>
        <rotation yaw="-0.000122943"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="17" macro="hab_par_s_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="15" connection="connectionsnap008"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="6640.892" y="-599.999" z="278.487"/>
        <rotation yaw="0.00895984" roll="-179.99995"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="18" macro="struct_par_cross_02_macro" connection="connectionsnap006">
      <predecessor index="10" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="840.892" y="2400" z="278.485"/>
        <rotation yaw="-0.382696"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="19" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="18" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="1440.879" y="2400" z="282.492"/>
        <rotation yaw="-90.38268"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="20" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="19" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="1840.87" y="2400" z="285.164"/>
        <rotation yaw="-90.38267"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="21" macro="buildmodule_gen_ships_xl_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="20" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="3840.825" y="2400.001" z="298.522"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="22" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="21" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="5840.781" y="2400.002" z="311.881"/>
        <rotation yaw="89.61732"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="23" macro="pier_par_harbor_02_macro" connection="connectionsnap004">
      <predecessor index="22" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="6040.776" y="2400.002" z="313.217"/>
        <rotation yaw="179.61731"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="24" macro="hab_par_s_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="23" connection="connectionsnap006"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="6240.771" y="3000.002" z="314.552"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="25" macro="defence_par_disc_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="18" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="844.9" y="2400" z="-321.502"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="26" macro="defence_par_disc_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="18" connection="connectionsnap005"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="836.884" y="2400" z="878.472"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="27" macro="storage_par_l_container_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="18" connection="connectionsnap004"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="840.892" y="3200.001" z="278.484"/>
        <rotation yaw="89.24723" roll="-179.99994"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="28" macro="defence_par_disc_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap004">
      <predecessor index="18" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="240.905" y="2400" z="274.477"/>
        <rotation yaw="179.61732"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="29" macro="struct_par_cross_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="28" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-159.086" y="2400" z="271.806"/>
        <rotation yaw="89.61732"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="30" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="29" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-559.077" y="2400" z="269.135"/>
        <rotation yaw="89.61735"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="31" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="30" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-959.068" y="2400" z="266.463"/>
        <rotation yaw="89.61735"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="32" macro="buildmodule_gen_ships_l_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="31" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1959.045" y="2400" z="259.786"/>
        <rotation yaw="-0.382694"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="33" macro="storage_par_s_container_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="29" connection="connectionsnap004"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-159.086" y="2200" z="271.807"/>
        <rotation yaw="-0.382694"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="34" macro="hab_par_m_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="29" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-159.086" y="3000" z="271.806"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="35" macro="storage_par_l_container_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="3" connection="connectionsnap006"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="840.892" y="-800" z="278.485"/>
        <rotation yaw="-90.75275"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="36" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="1" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1359.108" y="0.0003125" z="278.485"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="37" macro="struct_par_cross_02_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="36" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1959.108" y="0.0003978" z="278.486"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="38" macro="struct_par_cross_03_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="37" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-2759.107" y="0.0007647" z="278.487"/>
        <rotation yaw="90.00002"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="39" macro="struct_par_cross_02_macro" connection="connectionsnap003">
      <predecessor index="37" connection="connectionsnap005"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1959.107" y="0.0001562" z="1078.486"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="40" macro="defence_par_disc_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="39" connection="connectionsnap005"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1959.106" y="-0.0001061" z="1678.486"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="41" macro="struct_par_cross_02_macro" connection="connectionsnap005">
      <predecessor index="37" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1959.109" y="0.0001562" z="-521.512"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="42" macro="defence_par_disc_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="41" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1959.109" y="-0.0002189" z="-1121.512"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="43" macro="defence_par_disc_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap004">
      <predecessor index="38" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-3059.108" y="0.0008606" z="-241.128"/>
        <rotation yaw="120.00004"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="44" macro="struct_par_cross_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="43" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-3259.108" y="0.0008482" z="-587.538"/>
        <rotation yaw="30.00005"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="45" macro="hab_par_m_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="44" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-3259.108" y="600.001" z="-587.538"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="46" macro="storage_par_l_container_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="44" connection="connectionsnap004"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-3259.108" y="-799.999" z="-587.538"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="47" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="44" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-3459.109" y="0.0009884" z="-933.948"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="48" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="47" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-3659.109" y="0.001053" z="-1280.358"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="49" macro="buildmodule_gen_ships_l_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="48" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-4159.11" y="0.001212" z="-2146.383"/>
        <rotation yaw="-59.99992"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="50" macro="defence_par_disc_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="38" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-3059.107" y="0.0008606" z="798.103"/>
        <rotation yaw="150.00002"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="51" macro="struct_par_cross_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="50" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-3259.107" y="0.0008482" z="1144.513"/>
        <rotation yaw="-29.99995"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="52" macro="hab_par_m_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="51" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-3259.107" y="600.001" z="1144.513"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="53" macro="storage_par_l_container_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="51" connection="connectionsnap004"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-3259.107" y="-799.999" z="1144.513"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="54" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="51" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-3459.106" y="0.0009884" z="1490.923"/>
        <rotation yaw="-29.99995"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="55" macro="defence_par_tube_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="54" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-3659.106" y="0.001053" z="1837.333"/>
        <rotation yaw="-29.99997"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="56" macro="buildmodule_gen_ships_l_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="55" connection="connectionsnap002"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-4159.105" y="0.001212" z="2703.36"/>
        <rotation yaw="60.00001"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="57" macro="storage_par_m_container_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="41" connection="connectionsnap006"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1959.109" y="-200" z="-521.512"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="58" macro="storage_par_m_container_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="39" connection="connectionsnap006"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1959.107" y="-200" z="1078.486"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="59" macro="hab_par_l_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="37" connection="connectionsnap006"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1959.108" y="-200" z="278.486"/>
        <rotation roll="-179.99995"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="60" macro="hab_par_m_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="37" connection="connectionsnap004"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1959.108" y="600" z="278.486"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="61" macro="hab_par_m_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="41" connection="connectionsnap004"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1959.109" y="600" z="-521.512"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="62" macro="hab_par_m_01_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="39" connection="connectionsnap004"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="-1959.107" y="600" z="1078.486"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="63" macro="dockarea_arg_m_station_02_hightech_macro" connection="connectionsnap001">
      <predecessor index="11" connection="connectionsnap001"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="360.507" y="0.0005682" z="1578.485"/>
        <rotation yaw="-29.99999"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
    <entry index="64" macro="dockarea_arg_m_station_02_hightech_macro" connection="connectionsnap002">
      <predecessor index="12" connection="connectionsnap003"/>
      <offset>
        <position x="360.507" y="0.0005682" z="-1021.515"/>
        <rotation yaw="-149.99994"/>
      </offset>
    </entry>
  </plan>
EDIT:

I've managed to spaw a custom station of mine, a megacity for metallurgic production. It is easy to do, need to use the god.xml properly in the stations section. Also you can add some factory in the products section, that is randomly generated, but you can add more than one type of production module if you see the tags. So the shape is not under control but the modules yes. Or add your custom model in the 'stations' section.

Anyway this is an example:
Spoiler
Show
So what I want to do is to create industrial mega-complex and put them only in the low orbit of all main planets!

This means that everyone can create any mega station, in the building simulator, export it and send me the template generated. I will add to XRSGE.
So if you are still interested in creating mega cities, please do it, I will add them gladly with credits to the author :wink:
I can't create all those stations all alone.
Anyway, I'll open the discussion in XRSGE thread..

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”