budget game start max ammount of numbers

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Halpog
x4

budget game start max ammount of numbers

Post by Halpog » Fri, 14. Apr 23, 06:15

can anyone tell me please ,what are the max ammount of numbers i can archieve for the budget game start ?
i have 113 million credits there for example so far, is this the max i can get already ?

LameFox
x4

Re: budget game start max ammount of numbers

Post by LameFox » Fri, 14. Apr 23, 07:00

I have read the max is a bit over 130 million?

However if you take it in items that increase their value when crafted, like ingredients for EMP bombs, you can get it into the 100s of millions (I got around 600 and something). Do not take SETA ingredients as you can't sell excess SETA, I don't even know why the game lets you craft more of those.
***modified***

Halpog
x4

Post by Halpog » Fri, 14. Apr 23, 07:33

LameFox wrote:
Fri, 14. Apr 23, 07:00
I have read the max is a bit over 130 million?

However if you take it in items that increase their value when crafted, like ingredients for EMP bombs, you can get it into the 100s of millions (I got around 600 and something). Do not take SETA ingredients as you can't sell excess SETA, I don't even know why the game lets you craft more of those.
ill take spacefly egss so far .. all the way up and craft kaviar and sell it on a pirate base ..
but its not about money. its about the max numbers i can archive . i dont need reputation hgrinding like a maniac if i can just get 260 .. for example

humility925
x4

Post by humility925 » Thu, 20. Apr 23, 21:32

Max is you can get 133 million, more or less, sadly, I do wish it's way higher than that, even 5 billion so I get max out headquarters with mega, as some people do not want to go thought that again for too many day building and design that station.
Worst case blue blueprint cost more in custom gamestart than normal buying in normal gameplay.

I find best way is max out spacefly to craft spacefly cavier, Salvaged Electronics to craft eletronics,
max out Argnu Steak, 6000 mixed fruit, 6000 rare spice to craft fine meal, max out bandage, needles, and sedative to craft first aid, that all those good you can sold to normal trader, with green color, you could get 600 million credit worth it, but it's might not able already build megastation at start of game, but it's good start, and less time and grind than normal gameplay while still able to get achievements without mod if you had not already done so. then buy those blueprint at cheaper cost and replace your starting ship in the game (it's 300,000 worth of scot ship as I used up all those to craft those to get most of it)

Still I prefer 5 to 6 billion credit worth of megastation already builded in gamestart but it's out of reach for those buget limited custom gamestart, It's not overpower, this is for long time veteran who already done and done again and again for many mouth playing X4, But it's overpower for newcomer, thought, but newcomer can't get that till they unlocked all that. but I felt it's' not enough as I prefer megastation with fleet already build with no credit gamestart but can't because megastation cost billion!
That's just personal taste.
Had a compassionate when you able... :)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”