Experiment Mission? What's next after Player HQ??

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

roguejp
x4

Experiment Mission? What's next after Player HQ??

Post by roguejp » Wed, 5. Dec 18, 03:35

I did the experiment mission and got my base to build around the asteroid with the dock. I told a pilot of one of my ships to become station manager and I did a research task. Now what? No more missions?????? Just kinda ended with nothing to do now. If I build new parts for my base and supply it with the materials and funds...they don't build and get cancelled automatically just before building starts. Weird....

Hardie
x4

Re: Experiment Mission? What's next after Player HQ??

Post by Hardie » Wed, 5. Dec 18, 06:42

there is an additional "story mission" but that's pretty much it. As advertised the game doesn't have much of a story.

Plan your build and give the manager funds for Building(!) not Station funds. If so the Build space will be supplied by the AI. if done so (check in Plan Build under Resources fpr build available/needed) you still need a construction ship. you can rent one plan build -> Manage funds -> at the bottom there is a button for assign builder (build ship needs to be in sensor range of your vessel). This will cost an additional 50k credits. The construction ship will take its sweet time moving to your station and will start the building process. Note that the construction ship will build everything in the current plan and leave. to get the most out of your 50k plan a bigger build and not just part per part (if you have the income for that).
I7 6700k, 16gb @1333Mhz, Geforce GTX 980 TI

ps: please excuse my english

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”