Pirate problems mission still not working after years

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Carador
x4

Pirate problems mission still not working after years

Post by Carador » Fri, 26. Apr 24, 09:58

Almost two years after I originally brought it up, I still experience problems with the "pirate problems" missions (don't know what it's called exactly in English. The mission where you have to wait for the ships from Scale Plate Pact, scan & destroy them). I mean... come on!. Latest example: I accept one of those missions again, fly to the station, uncover two incoming Minotaurs, they are destroyed, but the mission is still active and I wait 30 minutes without another Pact ship showing up. I've searched the whole sector. I really don't understand it. This mission has been buggy for me since release. I don't even accept them anymore, but I clicked the wrong button this time...

The savegame is here: https://www.file.io/zbRh/download/QAVIa5OR6TJV

Tranxalive
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Pirate problems mission still not working after years

Post by Tranxalive » Fri, 10. May 24, 16:37

Can you please reupload the save? There appears to be an error with the download link. (It probably expired, and didn't say that was the error.)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”