[7.0 Beta 3] Ships don't flee explosions?

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

Scoob
x4

[7.0 Beta 3] Ships don't flee explosions?

Post by Scoob » Mon, 29. Apr 24, 01:16

Hi,

I'm having a problem. I regularly lose Fighters to capital ships, which is to be expected. However, as I have quite an overwhelming force of Fighters a Xenon Capital ship doesn't last long. The thing is, my Fighters are getting destroyed AFTER the Xenon Capital ship is dead - they get caught in the explosion. The explosion doesn't seem to be as deadly as it once was, but I'm still losing more ships to it than I'd expect.

Note: when a ship is destroyed in an explosion, there's no killer listed in the logs. If it'd been an in transit projectile, the Xenon would be credited for it as far as I'm aware.

Considering how long the "count down" until a ship actually goes boom is, I'd have thought ships would have long enough to vacate the area. If not, does the explosion effect need to last a bit longer before the big final boom?

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”