[7B4HF1][BUG] SPL Cobra pilot snaps into the seat and do not use doors.

This forum provides information on obtaining access to Public Beta versions of X4: Foundations allowing people running those versions to provide feedback on their experiences.

Moderator: DevNet Public Moderators

stillsuit
x4

[7B4HF1][BUG] SPL Cobra pilot snaps into the seat and do not use doors.

Post by stillsuit » Tue, 7. May 24, 16:34

Another issue I encountered is for the SPL Cobra Pilot. Not sure if it applies to every Cobra, mine was from the Split Plot mission.
Pilot instantly appear in seat when you get up from it. Also pilot instantly snaps out of the seat, standing on top of it and not moving. Pilot disappears from the cockpit when you take control of the ship.

Save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MuGcGd ... DpnGk/view

Step to reproduce:
  1. Bugged cobra docked on the same station you start. Go inside its cockpit
  2. Click on the pilot seat (as ususal when you take manual control), Pilot will snap
  3. After relinquishing control pilot snaps back
Rest of the ships works normally, not sure about other Cobras, as I have only 1.

stillsuit
x4

Re: [7B4HF1][BUG] SPL Cobra pilot snaps into the seat and do not use doors.

Post by stillsuit » Tue, 7. May 24, 18:50

Upd: Any Cobra have a broken pathfinding.

gbjbaanb
x3tc

Post by gbjbaanb » Wed, 8. May 24, 16:42

I think a lot of the ships with tight cockpits have issues with pilots getting out of the chair with nowhere to stand. Short of fixing the cockpit models so there is a way out (especially with the player standing in the way), perhaps a slight change to player-commanded ships is once the player has taken control of a ship, the relief pilot stays out of the chair completely until called upon by the player to take command (by issuing a flight command whereupon the pilot will take over again)

I dislike coming to a ship that I'm using as my personal craft only to have to kick the pilot out of the chair constantly, it feels bad, particularly as all he gets to do is keep it warm for me. So much so that I try hard to not have a pilot for ships I'm piloting but that makes the game complain that I need to get one.

stillsuit
x4

Post by stillsuit » Thu, 9. May 24, 15:37

[7B5] SPL Cobra pathfinding is still bugged. Other 'tight' cockpits works fine, even the new Xenon ones.
Problem specifically with Cobra and it was introduced in beta, pretty sure on 6.20 it worked as it should.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Public Beta Feedback”