Anyone Noticing this w/ the Terran Economy ?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

phantomrock2
x4

Anyone Noticing this w/ the Terran Economy ?

Post by phantomrock2 » Mon, 17. Jul 23, 23:37

I have noticed that the Terran economy is lagging as if it is almost not keeping up with the player's trade rank
I notice solar power plants will go untouched for hours on end
NPCs will just about not touch Crystal Fabs
I am having a difficult time finding Terran MREs at a couple of trade ranks away from X-Treme
and Energy Cells also seem to be elusive and will just about not populate in Bartering
[" thank you "]

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Re: Anyone Noticing this w/ the Terran Economy ?

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Tue, 18. Jul 23, 08:01

phantomrock2 wrote:
Mon, 17. Jul 23, 23:37
I have noticed that the Terran economy is lagging as if it is almost not keeping up with the player's trade rank
I notice solar power plants will go untouched for hours on end
NPCs will just about not touch Crystal Fabs
I am having a difficult time finding Terran MREs at a couple of trade ranks away from X-Treme
and Energy Cells also seem to be elusive and will just about not populate in Bartering
I don't think that is just Terran. I notice some of the SPPs in Teladi space get little attention sometimes. Especially in PTNI Headquarters. That's likely due to the location of the Xenon sector. The Paranid in my game have a noticed lack of stations as well. Most of the Strong Arms (I like to pop them in a plasma burst fueled oven and make them crispy - AFS Argon Fried Slugs) just sit inactive until the player enters system. I've never really noticed the economy of any area keeping up with trade rank. But I notice every time the AI decides to post news articles, the pool of SPP shrinks just a little bit more.

As for energy cells, try popping a bunch into the Spacelab HQ. The NPC keep mine stocked at 16 credits. I had to cap it at 200K units. Then check the Bartering again after a few minutes. I did notice, and could use someone to confirm, that by putting 7000 units of Nividium I started seeing buy orders through the Bartering merchants wanting them in that quantity. They were offering the max of 24,000 credits per unit at those amounts. Tested this in Profit Center Alpha. Every time I re-added them, buy orders would pop up again.
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”