Problem about blacklist and sell ware for best price

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

ctw619
x4

Problem about blacklist and sell ware for best price

Post by ctw619 » Mon, 29. Apr 24, 02:20

1.i block enemies race and some sectors at Global blacklist, also adjust Friend-foe at factory and ship commend, but my UT ship and complex ship still entering these places.
2.i used sell ware for best price commend to sell my factory complex product, the ship do this commend with enough energy cell that I set, but a few moments later, the ship did not resupply energy cell and load product full container, so they cant jump later.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: Problem about blacklist and sell ware for best price

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 29. Apr 24, 12:00

The friend/foe of the ships/stations will not actually prevent them from entering those sectors. And the stations value will not effect the individual ships.

The Global Blacklist is the only one that will actually prevent ships from moving to enemy sectors as long as its setup correctly.

UT do sometimes ignore this, but this was fixed in the unoffical patch.

For the sell ware at best price, if you jabe auto jump and fuel resupply setup. They should always grab energy cells first before loading the rest of the wares, as long as the station actually has energy cells available.

You can also use the station manager on the factory to control multiple ships

ctw619
x4

Post by ctw619 » Mon, 29. Apr 24, 15:54

Cycrow wrote:
Mon, 29. Apr 24, 12:00
The friend/foe of the ships/stations will not actually prevent them from entering those sectors. And the stations value will not effect the individual ships.

The Global Blacklist is the only one that will actually prevent ships from moving to enemy sectors as long as its setup correctly.

UT do sometimes ignore this, but this was fixed in the unoffical patch.

For the sell ware at best price, if you jabe auto jump and fuel resupply setup. They should always grab energy cells first before loading the rest of the wares, as long as the station actually has energy cells available.

You can also use the station manager on the factory to control multiple ships
thank you very much for your answers, i used your method before, like my question 1, i block the races, blocklist type change manual then set block, used add sector block menu add some sectors to block, and i also install unoffical patch, but i am sure my ship still moving to enemy sectors sometimes and destroy by enemy.
i also set auto jump and fuel resupply setup, the station manager used it very well, but not work at sell ware at best price commend, only different is i set station command: station manager restriction-ship role to none, then use sell ware at best price commend by ship command, is that right?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 30. Apr 24, 12:00

If you jabe a save game that shows the issue then I can take a look

With the blacklist. The changes won't take effect immediately, as any ships currently moving will continue. It only effects ships that start a new movement, as route planning is done in advance at the beginning.

ctw619
x4

Post by ctw619 » Thu, 2. May 24, 03:30

Cycrow wrote:
Tue, 30. Apr 24, 12:00
If you jabe a save game that shows the issue then I can take a look

With the blacklist. The changes won't take effect immediately, as any ships currently moving will continue. It only effects ships that start a new movement, as route planning is done in advance at the beginning.
thx, i will try later.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”