[X2] I got 2 questions

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

samoja

[X2] I got 2 questions

Post by samoja » Tue, 5. Jun 12, 12:52

First what ship did Julian and Bret fly in the intro, i believe its called besana, and second how about those crates floating around in NPC stations, i found one in Goner temple containing salvage insurance, but Goner temple is huge, is there any regularity to their appearance and more importantly is it possible to find something rely valuable like PAC in corresponding factories, or is it just space rubbish?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 5. Jun 12, 17:35

Please ask general Gameplay Questions in the X-Universe forum.

**Moved**

The ship Bret and Julian are flying in the intro video is an Teladi Buzzard (M4) and they try to steal an Argon Buster (M4).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Tue, 5. Jun 12, 18:19

Those crates can contain all sorts of things.
Explore the corridors of conveyor belts and below docking ports inside stations.

Also explore hollow asteroids.
Not only can you find crates inside,but they make excellent store houses.
However,make a note of where you store them :D

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”