Release Dates ? (and delivery - territories)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Mobuj
x3tc

Post by Mobuj » Thu, 6. Nov 08, 21:25

I'm in Canada and it aint for sale here either.

Ordered mine from the Egosoft website. Was a bit expensive with the currency exchange rate but I got it in only a few days.
---------------------------
I am Popeye of Borg
You will be askimilated!

kreep69
x3tc

Post by kreep69 » Fri, 7. Nov 08, 00:14

If you have a Fry's Electronics near you -

Fry's Store Locator

- check/call the store as they may have it in stock. Just got my retail box copy from a local store 2-3 days ago. I'm reading the manual while waiting for the 1.3 patch :).

They also use to have it online but apparently they sold out -

X3 Terran Conflict at Frys

- maybe they will get more soon since they sold them so well.

Michael Sheeler
x3

Post by Michael Sheeler » Fri, 7. Nov 08, 03:30

Thanks folks...appreciate the responses. I checked gogamer.com and it said there was a nov. 10th release.

There is no Fry's on this island. I will wait until the tenth and then see if gamestop has it or walmart. If not then I will check online again.

Once again, thanks everyone.

ZzZGuy
x3

X3: TC on DVD, where is it in Canada?

Post by ZzZGuy » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 17:45

I've looked back a few pages and used the extra search and got nothing so forgive me if this has already been posted.

I have been looking for X3: Terran Conflict DVD version here in Canada for a while now but I can't find it. None of the local stores that carry all the latest games knows anything about it (EB Games, Future Shop, Walmart).

Is there a issue with supply? Later release date for NA? You don't have any dealings with these companies?

And no, I'm not getting the Steam version as the TAGS DRM on top of Steams DRM makes it impractical for me to use (I'm also assuming what I read about the DVD version only have a CD check is ture).
Mongol General: What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Rapier
x3tc

Post by Rapier » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 17:49

The other option is you learn the number of the appropriate thread: 217006 :wink:

Merging...
Rapier - The Orifice of all Knowledge

Godwin's Law is not one of the Forum Rules.
Search just the forum with Google

ZzZGuy
x3

Post by ZzZGuy » Sat, 8. Nov 08, 17:54

Ah, never saw this thread. Hope it wasn't on the first page. :oops:
Mongol General: What is best in life?
Conan: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Aesir
x3tc

Post by Aesir » Fri, 14. Nov 08, 00:31

How long a time it was between the initial launch of X3:R and the US release of the DVD that didn't have the copy-protection ("X3: Reunion 2.0 now Includes Bala Gi's Research Missions")?
-æsir

Tiedyeguy
x4

Post by Tiedyeguy » Fri, 14. Nov 08, 09:52

Rapier wrote:The forum search shouldn't have returned any results for DVD as it should ignore words of three letters or less. The topic you want is number 217006. I've merged so many threads that I've memorised the number. By the time you read this, this should be another one...
Way to go above and beyond the call of... erm... Volunteerism!
Michael Sheeler wrote:There is no Fry's on this island. I will wait until the tenth and then see if gamestop has it or walmart. If not then I will check online again.
Which island doth thy be referring to? I have a Fry's about 40 minutes drive (or 3 hours during late afternoon rush hour) from me. Potentially, I could even acquire a few select copies of the game, if they do in fact have it, and mail them to peoples who lack Fry's (US+Canada Only) as long as I were properly compensated for my troubles.

Silencex
x4

X3: availability?

Post by Silencex » Tue, 18. Nov 08, 17:13

Hi,

sorry if this question is already answered elsewhere,
I'm just wondering when I will be able to buy the game in Belgium? (thus in the shops).

thnx!

Psycked

Post by Psycked » Tue, 18. Nov 08, 17:33

if you don't mind it in English you can try looking into the Steam download for $39US

Dunno if they have a Euro version on their or not.

Rapier
x3tc

Re: X3: availability?

Post by Rapier » Tue, 18. Nov 08, 21:51

Silencex wrote:sorry if this question is already answered elsewhere,
I'm just wondering when I will be able to buy the game in Belgium? (thus in the shops).
Merging...

Not sure if Belgium has been specifically discussed, but this thread does have the collected wisdom of how to get hold of the game around the world.
Rapier - The Orifice of all Knowledge

Godwin's Law is not one of the Forum Rules.
Search just the forum with Google

Faenaris

Re: X3: availability?

Post by Faenaris » Wed, 19. Nov 08, 01:24

Silencex wrote:Hi,

sorry if this question is already answered elsewhere,

thnx!
Gamemania (www.gamemnia.be) originally was supposed to have the game in stock at the end of October but something went wrong along the way. It disappeared of the site for a week or so, but recently I discovered the game should be in stock on the 21 November. Fingers crossed!

Silencex
x4

Post by Silencex » Wed, 19. Nov 08, 17:46

well, 21nov is what other shops also say...

went from 30 oct, then 7nov, then 14 and now 21 november ....

www.hcw.be or www.boekensoft.com well known in belgium. same thing.
guess it's up to Koch media?

Faenaris

Post by Faenaris » Wed, 19. Nov 08, 19:06

Pretty much so, mate. All these delays are starting to get pretty aggrevating. Let's hope that this time, the copies will find their way to the stores.

Cheers for the links too. :)

Faenaris

Post by Faenaris » Mon, 24. Nov 08, 18:47

Still nothing here in Belgium. Three pretty major stores still don't carry the game and other large retailers haven't even heard of the game.

I know Belgium is a small country, but I was wondering if Egosoft could shed some light on the matter? Koch Media hasn't responded to my e-mail yet and I'm beginning to think they won't answer.

Tom_L

Where can I buy Terran Conflict (besides Steam)?

Post by Tom_L » Wed, 26. Nov 08, 15:01

I can't find the game anywhere and would like to buy it. I don't use Steam, or I'd get it from them. Are there any other options?

It's frustrating to want to buy a game and not be able to find it anywhere. It must be frustrating for the seller as well when people want to spend money on your product but can't find it anywhere...

Any help appreciated, thanks!

Scarecrow
x4

Post by Scarecrow » Wed, 26. Nov 08, 15:11

I guess that would depend on where you are.

www.gogamer.com

oldrosestereo
x3tc

Post by oldrosestereo » Wed, 26. Nov 08, 15:12

Got mine at Fry's here in Houston

BAT502
x3tc

Post by BAT502 » Wed, 26. Nov 08, 15:39

Depends where you are from. Got mine from www.play.com at £17.99 free delivery too.

Arcturas
x4

Post by Arcturas » Wed, 26. Nov 08, 15:51

I had the same problem. Nobody up where I live has even heard of the X series at all. I was about ready to jump across the counter and strangle the cashier / clerk at all of the local stores for spewing such blasphemous words from their stinkholes. Anyway, I bought mine from gogamer through www.amazon.com ... Granted I don't get mine until xmas since my wife confiscated it and giftwrapped it . But I still have it coming :P So I'm patiently waiting until xmas by playing X3 : Xtended
Good stuff.
The Gobs of Bog will consume you all.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”