Very Bland Universe - Please help

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

dudeydudett
x3tc

Very Bland Universe - Please help

Post by dudeydudett » Wed, 20. Sep 06, 20:32

This is an unmodded version and completely updated.
there are no xenon incursions or even patrols.
pirates have no activity - have no seen one pirate outside of mi tons refuge - second i have not killed any pirate bases

Jon Tetrino
x4

Post by Jon Tetrino » Wed, 20. Sep 06, 20:35

Two things you can do.

Keeping it unmodified, 'stir the nest' sotospeak. Take out some pirates and things get a little busy.

Also check out the Teladi sectors they are always filled with pirates.

Modied games, well best bets for fun are the Yaki Armada, along with Xeono Patrol and Race Response Fleets.

Geggo
x3tc

Post by Geggo » Wed, 20. Sep 06, 20:47

Wipe out the Pirate Alley ( 3 sectors between Ceo's Doubt-> Cardinals Domain) and your quaranteed to see 10 fold increase in activity.

Just make sure your up to the task, I had beef up some patrols to keep UT's safe again.

Xenons should send patrol wings pretty regulary though I have no idea if that's tied to any ranks.

Titaniumplanck
x3ap

Post by Titaniumplanck » Wed, 20. Sep 06, 20:53

keep ur facts in the central sectors. go to pirate sectors... destroy!! xenon migration must be used with race responce otherwise some sectors will be annihilated, unless u can destroy em urself.
if today was perfect there would be no need for tomorrow

DarkWrath

Post by DarkWrath » Thu, 21. Sep 06, 20:55

And go and attack a Xenon Sector , they will start patrolling from that point on.

NUKLEAR-SLUG
x3tc

Post by NUKLEAR-SLUG » Fri, 22. Sep 06, 00:45

Titaniumplanck wrote:xenon migration must be used with race responce otherwise some sectors will be annihilated, unless u can destroy em urself.
Yeah, the xenon have largely levelled the eastern half of the galaxy over here.. :P

Still it'll be entertaining to drive them back to their own sectors later on..

Star_Raider15
x3

Post by Star_Raider15 » Fri, 22. Sep 06, 13:20

lol yeah already i lost thynns abys and nyannas hideout
but that was 7 hours ago who knows what theire doing now
The answer is just another question.

Exekutor
x2

Post by Exekutor » Fri, 22. Sep 06, 14:43

Star_Raider15 wrote:lol yeah already i lost thynns abys and nyannas hideout
but that was 7 hours ago who knows what theire doing now
there is no xenon shipward anymore (atleast I have not found one until now), so where do xenon spawn? Still in 472?
Ich bin nicht nur gekommen um dich zu sehen.
Ich hatte etwas Radikaleres im Sinn.
Kill a man and you're a murderer. Kill many and you're a hero. Kill them all and you're a conqueror.

graham_hawkins
x3tc

Post by graham_hawkins » Fri, 22. Sep 06, 14:51

Exekutor wrote:there is no xenon shipward anymore (atleast I have not found one until now), so where do xenon spawn? Still in 472?
It's all changed for X3! No Xenon shipyard to blockade. No Xenon replacement fleet marching through the non-Xenon sectors. If you clear a Xenon sector, the replacements jump in from goodness knows where. Perhaps if you clear all the sectors at once there won't be any left to jump from sector to sector....

foxy42

Post by foxy42 » Fri, 22. Sep 06, 15:55

To the OP, this thread nearly escaped me...you want Xenon? Go explore up in the northeast of the universe (Ocean of Fantasy, Blueish Snout, etc.). If you don't get slaughtered by the Xenon M6 and his 6 or so M3 wingmen within one hour, I'll eat my hat. Even better, do what I did, start building factories up there before you realise there's a xenon patrol. Lost 8 transporters and one station. Not happy. Xenon sector 347 is gonna GET IT! TONIGHT!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”