mods for version 1.5 x2 the threat

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

pcross2
x2

mods for version 1.5 x2 the threat

Post by pcross2 » Sat, 24. Sep 11, 08:11

hi i have installed x2 version 1.5 are there any mods out there for this version please as i have tried installing 1.4 and using p.x.d version 0.8 with 1.4 and game crashes thks

Zeron-mk7
x3

Re: mods for version 1.5 x2 the threat

Post by Zeron-mk7 » Sat, 24. Sep 11, 09:24

pcross2 wrote:hi i have installed x2 version 1.5 are there any mods out there for this version
Look here Index of X2 Community Plugins, into this mods list must be few mods, who are compatible with 1.5 game version.
pcross2 wrote:i have tried installing 1.4 and using p.x.d version 0.8 with 1.4 and game crashes
If you have problem with using P. X. D. mod, then write more detailed about your problem into mod topic - http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=241566

Chris Gi
x3tc

Post by Chris Gi » Sat, 24. Sep 11, 14:16

You don't need a 1.4 version to play the mods. They all should work with a 1.5 version. Of course with the exception of the player statistics upload - but who needs this anyway, if you're playing mods?
--------------------------------

[ external image ]

devilofbelfast
xr

Post by devilofbelfast » Sat, 24. Sep 11, 15:14

hi, i've recently been playing the pxd mod and its working brilliantly for me. a bit of a nooby question but you were trying to play the mod in a custom galaxy and not with the normal gamestart with the plot? playing a normal game (non custom galaxy) could well explain the crashes.

other than that, what are you looking for in the mod? what style of game are you looking to play?

my current setup is;
the pxd mod, v0.8, the main reason im using this is for more heavily shielded ships, new missiles and just a few more factories added to the starting economy. if using this mod, be aware the npc frequently makes use of the new superfreighters meaning when they go to buy resourses, they usually buy out the entire stock. as a result the prices are usually very high right across the universe for every resourse. it can be extremely difficult to make a profit unitl you've got your first few factories up and running.

for scripts, rask askabars pirated vessels emporium. it lets me buy xenon k's and kahhk m5's. thats the extent of it.
sector takeover, just for the added touch to empire building,
station upgrade commands, cuz im on a cr** pc and cant build too many factories,
x2 complex kit v1.2, it lets me build complexes, x3 style, uses transporter instead of tubes,
xai automine v2.3.3, easier mining although im finding it hard to use,
xai fsup v2.2.3, this allows grid style lasertower deployment, havnt used it yet as im still in the starting stages of my game but sounds impressive.
and the cheat pack, this is mainly for building a pirate economy and creating unique stations such as one producing military personell, another producing jumpdrives, ect.

using this little collection im roleplaying a goner with the mission of bringing peace and security to the universe.

honestly, open the community downloads link at the top of the forum and just start reading. physicaly try every mod on the list if you have to (recommended) and familiarize yourself with the list of scripts and pretty quickly, youre able to set up any game style you can think of.

hope this can help, aaron
the four most important things iv'e found out,
1, your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.
2, dont argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experiance.
3, if gods watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining,
4, Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”