Ship stealing scripts .... which one?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

artao
x3tc

Ship stealing scripts .... which one?

Post by artao » Mon, 13. Dec 10, 08:35

Curious.
I've seen several scripts available that allow the player to steal ships ala the opening video. Not sure which one to install, and I don't wanna hafta go through testing each of them to decide which one to use.
SO ... looking for general consensus as to which one is the 'best'. and i know how subjective that word is, just don't know which word to use ...
Least buggy, most useful features, good implementation into the game ... which one do all's y'all use, if any??? I notice some are useable only within stations, while others can be used anywhere ... opinions on this??
Thanks!!

artao
x3tc

Post by artao » Thu, 16. Dec 10, 09:07

um ... please??
seems to be getting views, but no responses. maybe no one uses these scripts.
hmmmm

Zeron-mk7
x3

Post by Zeron-mk7 » Thu, 16. Dec 10, 09:44

Probably no one don't use these scripts, I also not used these scripts, can't help with that. :(

Shadow dream
x3tc

Post by Shadow dream » Thu, 16. Dec 10, 11:28

if there are several you should install the one which description fits your wishes most. When they are released they should work, so...
asking, if only in station or anywhere is better: Depends on how it works. do you need to be in space-suit? has the aim to be abandoned? (well, I hope the script-writer considered those points when making it :D )

that's the nice thing about X: You can change it to your likings (even if you have to use other's work). :roll:

Shadow
Wahre Gentlemen behalten sogar umzingelt von Löwen ihren Leitsatz: Ladies first.
Wann lernt die Gesellschaft endlich, dass Geld erst die Probleme macht, die wir haben?
[ external image ]
Topic - Gallery - Forum - Freiheit

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”