Adding Singular ships to be purchased at a factory

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

bevin2007

Post by bevin2007 » Thu, 27. Jan 11, 05:57

Hey Guys, Just wondering if anyone could help me with adding a singular ship into the game without a full mod. Also if this is possible is there anyway to extract a ship from a mod.

Zeron-mk7
x3

Post by Zeron-mk7 » Thu, 27. Jan 11, 09:02

Write more concrete, what you want to do ?
I not sure, if i understand you correctly:
You want add vanilla (original) game ship into the Shipyard - to be possibilty to buy this ship ?
Can't add new ships into the X2 without "full mod" (need to create mod and add new ship into the mod), in X2 doesn't have - ship installer or ships into XSP format as it is into X3.

vulcanrvn

Post by vulcanrvn » Thu, 27. Jan 11, 21:22

I was hoping for a little enlightenment on this two I would like to take the ships from ERH_MWM_Redux and put them in X2 without over writing some of the original ships for instance I would like to have the new Paranid Zeus and Odysseus from RA's ship mod but still like to have the original ships as well.

bevin2007

Post by bevin2007 » Fri, 28. Jan 11, 02:36

Sorry if i was a little confusing. english is my 3rd language. well first now as i have all but forgotten the others. Anyway, what i am saying is that if i create a ship as if it were to go into a mod, is there any way to incorporate this into x2 without installing a mod. It doesnt matter if the ship is buyable at a factory or not, i can script that in myself, but is there a way to have the ship in the list of ships. (eg. in LV's Cheat menu it has Spawn a Ship, or something along those lines. Is there a way to insert this into that list.)

Zeron-mk7
x3

Post by Zeron-mk7 » Fri, 28. Jan 11, 08:54

Here are modding info and tutorials - Scripting/Modding Tutorials and Resources
Here also are some modding info: here, and here
[Tutorial] Copy/Paste ships from a mod to another

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”