Q about advanced trading software

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

siddham
x3tc

Q about advanced trading software

Post by siddham » Wed, 23. May 12, 11:18

Just to be clear...

TSs with the upgrade will only buy resources...they will not sell products...until they reach level 6...is that right?

If so...how long on average before the TS will reach Lv 6 and be able to sell as well as buy?

In the meantime I have to use TSs with the vanilla trade upgrade to sell?

(I actually thought of finding out about this kind of upgrade because I noticed if I have two sales TSs in a fab they often target the same fab for a sale...I was looking to fix a problem with my sales ships...not my resources buyers)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 28. May 12, 11:02

TSs with the upgrade will only buy resources...they will not sell products...until they reach level 6...is that right?
Yes, it is.
If so...how long on average before the TS will reach Lv 6 and be able to sell as well as buy?
Have you checked the FAQ in the BP readme? I'm pretty sure that the level increase depends on the profit/turnover the trader makes. So, the time a trader needs to reach a level would depend on the wares he trades with.
In the meantime I have to use TSs with the vanilla trade upgrade to sell?
Correct.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

siddham
x3tc

Post by siddham » Mon, 28. May 12, 13:38

Thank you for clarifying all that X2-Illuminatus :)

The way I am introducing the upgraded TSs is to assign them to already up and running Fabs and re-assign the standard TSs to new fabs...so a graduated transition and simultaneous expansion.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”