Could have gone Smoother (D.I.D) -Gosnell

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Gosnell
x4

Could have gone Smoother (D.I.D) -Gosnell

Post by Gosnell » Tue, 31. Jul 12, 18:37

Chapter 1
...........................................................................................................
Yup......

That could have gone a lot smoother!

Why do pirates insist on double crossing honest mercs who do they're
Job. They asked me to kill a certain Paranid(more on that later).I hunted him, shot him, rigged his ship to fly into an asteroid after what appeared to be a serious computer malfunction, and stole his personal papers regarding certain clandestine meetings between Paranid g-men and certain pirate clans. All according to plan.

Next part of the job was to fly to haticvahs fate, rendezvous with another pirate clans lackies, trade the p.o.d (proof of death, in this case said Paranids eyes), and the papers, for my pay (500000c).

But...As my contact approached in his nova flanked by a kea and a buzzard, he opened fire. His volley catching me off guard knocking out 6 of my 8 hepts, and chewed up the right flank of my mamba.
Fracking loudly engaged primary thrust and swung around firing my remaining guns into the buzzard’s rear. In 3 shots it was disintegrating, and then veering off I managed to avoid the rear turret fire from the nova. As I fired a boron transport cut across my sights, my shots striking the engine coupling dead on, to say it went bang is an understatement.
Frack it.
Dropping low I got the kea in my sights and fired a slew of shots head on, tearing past I just avoided colliding with its wing. The nova was on my 6 again its fire chewing into my newly recharged shields, its last shot shattering one of my shield generators. Hitting the reverse, my mamba thrust violently nearly breaking my neck against my comms unit, the nova screeched past an inch over my cockpit, firing rapidly, the nova erupted in flame then exploded. Turning once more I spotted the kea a little to starboard its hull pockmarked with holes. Lining her up in my sights, I quickly dispatched her.

Then to make matters even worse I picked up a frantic S.O.S beacon from a boron minus his transport, followed by a boron response RRF.I guess I’m now in some serious trouble with the boron, and of course the paranid.

Yup
Could have gone smoother!

So here I am, it’s going to be fun.
...........................................................................................................

DID
Bankrupt assassin start.
No trading with paranid or terran.
No trade missions.
Can only fly fight equipped ships.

Nathancros

Post by Nathancros » Tue, 31. Jul 12, 21:38

YES, i cant wait dude :D
Nullam et arcu vitae magna instabilitate omnia solvit

Am a recovering Addict of the CREATIVE FORUM.

Long live X3

Triaxx2
x4

Post by Triaxx2 » Wed, 1. Aug 12, 03:17

Hmm.. I can't recall any DiD from the Bankrupt Assassin start. This looks like fun. TC or AP?
A Pirate's Revenge Completed Now in PDF by _Zap_
APR Book 2: Best Served Cold Updated 8/5/2016

The Tale of Ea't s'Quid Completed

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Gosnell
x4

Post by Gosnell » Wed, 1. Aug 12, 11:10

Albion Prelude,and really nobody has done bankrupt assasin,its a great starting point for a pirate/mercenary.

Return to “Creative Universe”