It couldn't have been worse

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Erex

It couldn't have been worse

Post by Erex » Sun, 19. May 13, 01:32

It was an ordinary day for me, been hired by some shady Argon weapons dealer who apparently is on the run, but something was amiss when I took this job. But nothing prepared me for what was going to happen next. I just recently purchased my Teladi Osprey, beautiful ship, I was so happy. When I came to pickup what I was transporting, I took this job with the impression of no questions and no looking at the cargo, so what was it that made highly illegal?

As I prepared to leave the sector by entering the West Gate at Argon Prime, Argon Customs vessels drop in to say hello but I hear the worse possible thing "Your vessel is being scanned, illegal contraband has been detected prepare to be boarded immediately." As the Argon Titan sends over marines they take a look around my ship, and then I get a cold steel handcuffs and an extensive search. Apparently is all part of a sting operation to find smugglers, and I was transporting "Slaves" but these "slaves" were just tracking beacons. Now I'm facing 10 years in an Argon Prison. Hopefully my contacts in the Pirates can help me out.
You there, ya you come here I wanna talk to you? No cookies? Dang

Return to “Creative Universe”