Marcus A tale of an Orphan of two worlds

Official fiction, fan fiction and artwork. Let your talent express itself!

Moderators: TheElf, Moderators for English X Forum

Sabrina Bergin
xr

Post by Sabrina Bergin » Mon, 3. Feb 14, 19:18

A Split matter:

The Chollattha jumped into Megnir via the north gate and immediately set course for Segaris Perrin still did nor understand the need for this journey or the urgency but Marcus had assured him it was.

They soon identified the Kyoto defending the East gate and sent a request to dock with the huge ship.

The request was granted and the ships fighter screen was ordered to let them through.
The Landing was protracted to say the least but they were eventually shown to the Captains lounge where Captain Janz was waiting for them.

"You surprise me Perrin" he said rising from his chair "I assumed you would be taking a few days rest at least before returning here".

"As did I but I have a matter of urgency that needs to be addressed I understand it is a matter of honour for the Split so having made the necessary arrangements for you to speak with Lord Harr'nt I will withdraw".

Perrin Left leaving the impressive looking Split behind.

"Well Harrn't you have gone to a great deal of trouble to be here, what is it that Marcus want's ".

"My Lord is aware of my wish to speak with you but it is on behalf of the council of Rhonkar that I speak now your alliance with the family Zyarth is known what is not known is why you seek to shame them in the eyes of their peers or why they have not bought the matter to you".

"You lost me there" Janz replied "the arrangements I have made have been mutually beneficial in what way do I shame them ?".

"Your friend Cp'rrt He serves you as I do my lord does he not ? yet you bring shame upon his house by refusing to call him to service.
Further should you continue to do so then the council will rebuke family Zyarth at that point they would have to end their alliance with your self".

"My Lord Marcus would rather that did not occur for many years he has sought an end to this conflict and in you he see's perhaps his greatest chance of success".

Janz considered the Splits words it was like something out of the middle ages to practically enslave a friend went against everything he believed in.
and he told the Split just that.

"Ha this is not enslavement it is service with honour. All Split aspire to such service, you cannot imagine the loss of face your friend endures by your withholding this honour from him".

"I leave now, but hear my words and know that Rhonkar watches to see what you will do".

Return to “Creative Universe”