MARS v5.00 installation aborted..........

Tout sur les scripts et les mods pour X², X³, X³TC et X³AP.

Moderator: Modérateurs pour les forum Français

A8uz4t0r
x3tc

MARS v5.00 installation aborted..........

Post by A8uz4t0r » Tue, 24. May 11, 20:44

Hi all,
I know there are a lot of discussions about troubles coming with the installation of MARS, and I think i pretty much read all of them but I still can't fix my own problem, after unzipping MARS I get this message after I load my savegame :

"MARS V500 : INSTALLATION ABORTED. Text file 7046_NOT_FOUND_, text file 7047 found. Game/Mod installation detected as: TC vanilla"

Note that in all the other threads i could find, the missing file is the 7047, not the 7046 as I'm experiencing here... (there are 4 7046-LXXX and 4 7047-LXXX files in my "t" folder...)

My installation is via Steam (in french), I only have the bonus pack installed. As soon as i launched the game after unziping the MARS file to my game folder I got the previously stated error message.

I've been trying real hard before creating this new thread :

I obviously waited a few minutes then saved and reloaded, but MARS was not succesfully installed anyway.
I uninstalled the game (and wiped clean the folders), reinstalled from my Steam backup files, but the bonus pack and MARS back, same problem.
I tried setting the game to "modified" trough Xpluging manager (since it was detected as vanilla in the error message), no luck.
I tried tweaking the files by editing the 7046 and/or 7047 text files as said in a couple a threads, by replacing a few headlines by some other, nothing.
I tried to replace those two files by the "working ones" downloadable from other threads, same thing.
I tried to use the file that updates MARS for CMOD4 with AND without CMOD 4 installed, same message again !

I'm pretty sure I even tried some other stuff that i don't recall, and i'll be more than happy to try them again if someone advises me to.

I've been stuck on this for several hours, and as i said earlier i had absolutely no other mod (expect the bonus pack) that could conflict with MARS. I just can install it on shear vanilla game........
HELP please !!!

bugsman
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by bugsman » Tue, 24. May 11, 21:59

Ce sujet n'a pas sa place dans le forum français. Soit il est réécrit en français, soit il va sombrer dans l'oublie.

Si le sujet concerne un mod ou un script, le mieux est de poser la question dans le sujet concerné : celui du mod ou du script.
Utilisez la fonction de Recherche
[ external image ]

A8uz4t0r
x3tc

Post by A8uz4t0r » Tue, 24. May 11, 22:13

Désolé je n'avais pas l'intention de publier dans le forum en français... J'ai republié dans le forum Script and modding en anglais.

bugsman
Moderator (Français)
Moderator (Français)
x4

Post by bugsman » Wed, 25. May 11, 18:59

Dans ce cas, clôture du sujet
Utilisez la fonction de Recherche
[ external image ]

Return to “Script et Modding pour la Trilogie X”