Is there a mod to increase the number of ships that can dock?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

mh173
x3ap

Is there a mod to increase the number of ships that can dock?

Post by mh173 » Tue, 10. Dec 13, 14:58

I am having serious problems getting the AI to dock one of my ships so that I can sell it at the Shipyard. Is there a fix for this problem?

I have searched in the mod db but I cant find a mod to help with this issue.

I am at the start of one of my games and am trying to sell the Buster to get me a Mercury but the AI wont dock my ship :evil:

xxx73
x3tc

Post by xxx73 » Sat, 14. Dec 13, 22:32

That sounds strange. It should be able to dock.
Are you sure you have high enough rank?

mh173
x3ap

Post by mh173 » Mon, 16. Dec 13, 15:47

xxx73 wrote:That sounds strange. It should be able to dock.
Are you sure you have high enough rank?
What rank would I need to dock the ship?

The problem is this

I eject myself from the ship next to the station- I give it instructions to dock at the Shipyard. It goes flying around the sector for a bit then comes in to land. It lands underneath one of those things that extend out from the station but despite it looking like it has docked, it still tells me that the ship is in space and when I try to trade with the Shipyard the Buster isnt there.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 20. Dec 13, 00:41

A common problem with docking sometimes: the last few meters to the docking clamp the ship just moves extremely slowly. Only things you can do against that are going OOS (not so pratical in a spacesuit) or hitting SETA on the last few meters to the docking clamp. To do so in a spacesuit, first eject SETA from your Buster, then eject yourself from your Buster and collect the SETA device in your spacesuit.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”