[Ships] The X-Fleet ships are ready for Download! Based on current US Navy

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

JohmHamm
x3

Can't download X Fleet

Post by JohmHamm » Sat, 28. Nov 09, 02:11

For some reason every time I go to the X Fleet download page it say's I don't have permission to go to the page can anyone tell me why?

brad larue
x3

Post by brad larue » Wed, 10. Mar 10, 23:52

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!! You have done an excellent job. I was pleasently surprised to see when i got into the F-14, that youhave put in a cockpit, I have been struggling for days trying to put a **** pit in andf have a mod at the same time, I even put in a couple of posts about it. But who cares I have found my ships now. I was impressed that the bridge of the Yorktown acutally has people in it very cool, Remenincent of CIC of BSG. Very cool.

kammarac
x3ap

Post by kammarac » Tue, 29. Mar 16, 16:32

Hi Grev, your work is great!, i really enjoy these ships, the only problem i have is that i cant download the yorktown, the site http://www.thexuniverse.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7225 doesnt work, do u have a mirror for the downloads?

i got the corsair and tomcat from here, but now i cant find any link in this forum.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 29. Mar 16, 18:03

I uploaded all the ships on xdownloads.co.uk now:

[ external image ]
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

kammarac
x3ap

Post by kammarac » Wed, 30. Mar 16, 02:42

Wow, ty vm, i was missiing the Normandy and the Panam too, ty vm agaiN!!! ;)

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”