Star Wars Mod

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Ameer Nuub
x3tc

Post by Ameer Nuub » Sat, 17. Oct 09, 03:54

Wizlawz...

here is how to fix that:

http://www.askvg.com/how-to-enable-disa ... ialog-box/

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Fri, 25. Dec 09, 21:05

OK guys will be reposting the link for TC, hope the mod works this time, have no idea what went wrong during packing the last time.

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

Général Grievous
x4

Post by Général Grievous » Sat, 26. Dec 09, 10:48

Great work!!

I have just a question: will you make the clone wars ships? like venator star cruiser, or providence star cruiser... i have never see them before in X3R or X3TC :cry:
Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries plutot que de mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes...

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Sun, 27. Dec 09, 17:26

Yes, some will be added.

Your Venator

[ external image ]
[ external image ]

mikhailskatchkov
x3ap

Post by mikhailskatchkov » Sun, 27. Dec 09, 17:29

Ok guys lets see who can help me with this, once again a have the same problem when compiling to bob with x2bc.
Since i got VISTA and now Win 7, I have thye same problem, cant convert from bod to bob, could be a problem with DBOX in 3ds max when exporting.

Here is the X2BC error report in comand prompt.

Compiler - line 5448, col 87 - Error: Expected beginning of block after ' /!' landingcraft.bod -1 errors<s>, 0 warning<s> - compiled with errors

almost half the ships are still in BOD and must be converted.

[ external image ]
[ external image ]

stoggy

Hey guys newbie here just getting started

Post by stoggy » Thu, 7. Jan 10, 06:38

How do i get to something tangable to play with? I started a custom universe and i see the shipyard has z-95 for sale but that all i see and i cant buyz it.

Would someone have a save game underway that they would share? Or an explaination on how to make my game under way function so i can start buying and flying some of these beauties.

I am running regular x3 reunion 2.5 .

Volcom

Post by Volcom » Tue, 12. Jan 10, 03:11

So all you have to do to install the mod is back up soundtrack folder and then extract from winrar the (Star Wars V0.2.1 PA Mod.dat/cat) files into the x3 directory?

psykodeth

Post by psykodeth » Thu, 14. Jan 10, 06:28

so has anyine gotten this to succesfully work on tc? all it does for me is crash I really hope it works cause this mod looks good

TheAtma

Post by TheAtma » Sun, 21. Feb 10, 04:41

I'm running X3TC 2.5

I can't seem to install this properly.

What is the exact path I extract these files to?
How can I tell if the mod was installed properly?

I'm a big Star Wars fan, and I am eager to use this mod.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ameer Nuub
x3tc

Post by Ameer Nuub » Thu, 6. May 10, 17:06

mikhailskatchkov wrote:Ok guys lets see who can help me with this, once again a have the same problem when compiling to bob with x2bc.
Since i got VISTA and now Win 7, I have thye same problem, cant convert from bod to bob... ...almost half the ships are still in BOD and must be converted.

Please keep working and updating us on this mod... the new patch is out, perhaps this will change something.

Please please consider asking some of the other skilled modders and guilds directly how to solve this problem you're having... Surely there is some quick simple answer if the right person is asked (I wish I were he). Many many people are eagerly awaiting this mod for Terran Conflict.

Thank you for your work so far.

Qbax

re

Post by Qbax » Tue, 18. May 10, 12:10

Same problem here, game just crash at loading screen
System Win XP
Game 2.5 fresh install

msg The exception "Access violation" (0xc0000005) was caused at address 001b:0044c197

Ameer Nuub
x3tc

Re: re

Post by Ameer Nuub » Tue, 18. May 10, 17:10

Qbax wrote:Same problem here, game just crash at loading screen
System Win XP
Game 2.5 fresh install

msg The exception "Access violation" (0xc0000005) was caused at address 001b:0044c197

Yeah, it's a shame... his ships had some nice cockpits too. The good news is that several other modders Star Wars ships work in TC though. Just replace all the sound files the same as if you were using this mod, then just install the other SW ships and you're good to go.

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=274276

My dream is someone making a full conversion, or at least additional SW sectors and races with custom interaction audio & video windows.

lloydy1988
x3tc

Post by lloydy1988 » Mon, 14. Jun 10, 18:19

will this or how would i get this to work on my game as i have a steam install for X3 TC and i dont have a mod folder like in X3R

Cheers

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Thu, 17. Jun 10, 19:48

lloydy1988 wrote:will this or how would i get this to work on my game as i have a steam install for X3 TC and i dont have a mod folder like in X3R
Do not attempt to install X3R scripts or mods into X3TC. Rather look from the X3TC Forum whether the desired content has been ported/created for X3TC.

dragongaruda

Post by dragongaruda » Tue, 6. Jul 10, 09:46

Wondering if any of you know why the Medifire link for the Reunion pack doesnt work, atleast for me, and if any of you could help me with this problem ^-^;

Ninja Irishman

Post by Ninja Irishman » Sun, 8. Aug 10, 19:35

i have dowloaded it and have the RAR file. i do not know how to transfer that file into the script editor. i have the Plugin Manager Lite from Cycrow and i want to know if that can open this file? i have terran conflict does it even work for that?

the stranger

Post by the stranger » Mon, 9. Aug 10, 16:13

HI love the look of the mod

just wondering from what i can tell its not finished yet is it playable at this stage or should i wait???

also if yes i have a download copy of x3 reunion through STEAM will it work with it?

also im an expert at playing games but im totally retarted when it comes to modding could someone take the time to give a step by step for a moron like me PLS in none tech talk.

Thanks

the stranger

Post by the stranger » Tue, 10. Aug 10, 15:24

Hi agian ive got the mod working and am playing as bankrupt assassin i have seen pirates with Y-wings and the head hunter but i have not seen any of the new ships for sale in the ship yards where are they?????

i can however find the new weapons for sale but i have no idea which ones are good is there a printable data sheet with the weapons stats i can download or something???

Tomcat213
x3tc

Post by Tomcat213 » Thu, 23. Sep 10, 10:37

has there been a fix for this to work on vista OS yet?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 23. Sep 10, 11:10

Why should this mod not work on vista?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”