STAR TREK SHIPS [Combined]

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Reunion.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

webmistress
x3tc

Post by webmistress » Wed, 1. Apr 09, 18:58

Hi, all of your Red Dawn Studio and Omnidrive links are dead, rendering the ships unobtainable. If anybody has an archive of them available somewhere I can mirror these for you, it would be on my personal domain www.rachelwilson.net please reply for the good of the X Universe as we know it, I can't get Star Trek ships in my game!

magrathean monkey
x2

Post by magrathean monkey » Thu, 2. Apr 09, 13:53

@webmistress: I have an up-to-date list of links for my ships here and I know that Kris has a similar thread on this forum.

As I am not the person that started this thread I cannot update it so the original links are probably alll out of date. I know that Defiant1 is still around on the forum from time to time so you might want to pm him to ask him to do that.

Another website that is called blackpanthergroup, it's a great site with a lot of different ships - here is the link: http://www.blackpanthergroup.de/x3/XSP-Schiffe/

MM

defiant1
x4

Post by defiant1 » Thu, 2. Apr 09, 22:36

heres the link to the topics

Megrethen Monkey:

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=168652

Kriss: Will add when found
Teladi Next Minute Shipping®

justice1992
x4

Post by justice1992 » Thu, 13. Aug 09, 06:57

tell me why does my star trek ships (XTM COMPLATABLE dont want to work with XTM? this is very frustrating! okay listen, when the game starts up i imeddiatley view the shipyard then i can see all my ships on the shipyard list then the game makes a fast flash and then the ships just dissapear! (The Ships i added with Plugin manager installer)

why dont it work? i mean it is XTM COMPATABLE after all and i have done a clean installation then patched my game to the latest patch available for x3 reunion then i intalled XTM, someone help please? :( :(
Last edited by justice1992 on Thu, 13. Aug 09, 07:03, edited 1 time in total.

justice1992
x4

Post by justice1992 » Thu, 13. Aug 09, 07:00

and the authors of the ships are MM and Kris, i tried to run one authors ship at a time and even downloaded the MM Kris compatibilty installer but still it wont stay in the shipyard, the problem lies with XTM, Kris and MM's ships run fine on the Vanilla X3 reunion. HELP

slavkojovcic

Post by slavkojovcic » Mon, 14. Dec 09, 14:46

Guys I need some help abuot those star trek ships. I don't know how to install them in to the game and for whitch version of the game are those ships. I mean at the Magrathean Monkey's ships

solaventura

Screenshots in your profile Mag Monkey.

Post by solaventura » Mon, 7. Jun 10, 16:15

I apologize to bring to life such an old post, but i am very eager to ask you something mag monkey, after looking at your screen shot's of the ships going past the cockpit views i noticed all of the stations that i cant find anywhere and the obvious map change.

Where do i get these, have you released them yet. if not i apologize and beg for you to do so, i would love to use them on my game.

Sean.

mpcribeiro
x3tc

Post by mpcribeiro » Wed, 16. Jun 10, 18:21

slavkojovcic wrote:Guys I need some help abuot those star trek ships. I don't know how to install them in to the game and for whitch version of the game are those ships. I mean at the Magrathean Monkey's ships

MM ships do work on X3R and also on X3TC you need to use the latest cycrow plugin manager depending if you are using X3R or X3TC.

BTW post on MM's thread rather than this one because MM might read/reply there from times to times and not here. Cheers

mpcribeiro
x3tc

Re: Screenshots in your profile Mag Monkey.

Post by mpcribeiro » Wed, 16. Jun 10, 18:25

solaventura wrote:I apologize to bring to life such an old post, but i am very eager to ask you something mag monkey, after looking at your screen shot's of the ships going past the cockpit views i noticed all of the stations that i cant find anywhere and the obvious map change.

Where do i get these, have you released them yet. if not i apologize and beg for you to do so, i would love to use them on my game.

Sean.
Just one or two stations are available, the STrek station is on MM main thread, not here. be aware that MM's station only works on X3R not on X3TC.

Other stations have not been shared yet. Cheers

the_rapton

Post by the_rapton » Thu, 15. Dec 11, 03:59

Finally seem to have got Plugin Manager to work :)

Any idea where I can find these Star Trek Ships in Reunion? Just started the normal campaign.

Thanks

malkari1966

cant find file

Post by malkari1966 » Sun, 24. Aug 14, 12:12

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 26. Aug 14, 12:15

@ malkari1966: Can you provide a different working link - that one above seems to redirect to a commercial data firm homesite 'Nomadesk'.

Also you are replying to a 3 year old question!
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X³: Reunion - Scripts and Modding”