[X3AP Bonus Plugin] Hephaistos Corp. - Station building service

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 3. Apr 12, 22:54

Right, both bugs are known. Please see the known problems and workarounds section in the opening post.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Zanzubaa
x3ap

Post by Zanzubaa » Tue, 1. May 12, 21:50

Hi, this looks like a great script and something I would use but I am having a little problem. The item to bind a key to the script does not show up in my menu system.

options > interface > addons or what have you.

Nothing there so I am unable to execute the script using a key.

Its a bit odd, I am running plugin manager and running other plugins and hotkey binds show up for those but not this other another that came with the bonus pack 'turbo boost'.

The script seems to be installed correctly, I can even run it by going into script editor and running 'plugin.H2I.HephCorp.main1'. Doing it like this is a pain in the ass though needs script editor =p

Any ideas?

Btw just so you know, I am also running -

improved boarding - Cycrow
station repacker - alex2069
universe buy / sell - alex2069
XaeCorp missile defence

I tried the bonus pack first and when that failed I installed the other one for X3AP from the forums.

Xwardox

No Building Services

Post by Xwardox » Thu, 17. May 12, 09:13

Vanilla X3AP + BP5.1

I have assigned a hotkey to the HC build service [F10]
But nothing happens if I press the assigned hotkey [F10]
My stations all have more than 1,000,000 credits
And my personal account has 560,000,000 credits

What about the check if I can buy any stations from the different races?
I have not been in a Terran sector. Should I go there first and go to a sector with a shipyard?

Xwardox

Post by Xwardox » Thu, 17. May 12, 10:30

I went to Mars and found a shipyard but was sent away, so I didnt dock.
Still no building service!

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 17. May 12, 10:52

Zanzubaa wrote:The item to bind a key to the script does not show up in my menu system.
Have you uninstalled the BP version, before installing the unsigned version? Both versions use different setup scripts that might interfere with each other.
Xwardox wrote:But nothing happens if I press the assigned hotkey [F10]
Are you sure that you saved your profile changes correctly (i.e. first you have to apply the new hotkey binding and then save the profile changes)? Is F10 by any chance bound to a different hotkey already? Try, if it works, when you assign a different key.

If the hotkey is pressed and one of the requirements is not met, you should get a message telling you what's wrong.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Xwardox

Post by Xwardox » Thu, 17. May 12, 11:43

I tried another key [v] - still nothing happend ?!
Do I need to be in a special ship or sector. Can I have foes?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 17. May 12, 11:53

Check, if the script 'plugin.X2I.HephCorp.main1.pck' is in your scripts folder within the X3 Terran Conflict/addon-directory.

Requirements to be able to use the Hephaistos Corp. are having at least one million Credits on your player and/or station accounts and having enough reputation towards any main race (Argon, Boron, Split, Paranid, Teladi) to buy stations at all. But as said, if everything is installed properly you should get a message telling you if one of the requirements isn't met.

Xwardox

Post by Xwardox » Thu, 17. May 12, 22:02

Check, if the script 'plugin.X2I.HephCorp.main1.pck' is in your scripts folder within the X3 Terran Conflict/addon-directory.
Yes it is there. I can use other scripts from the BonusPack without problems.
As far as I know I meet al teh requirements.
Im running the steam version, could that be an issue?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 18. May 12, 12:31

No, that can't be the issue. X3AP is only available as Steam version.

Would you please send me your "profiles", "scripts" and "t" folder (both from the X3 Terran Conflict/addon-directory) together with a current save? I sent you a PM with my Email address. I don't know, what's causing the issue you encountered and I would like to have a look at it myself.

Calgor Grim
x4

Post by Calgor Grim » Thu, 24. May 12, 23:35

Quick query, any reason why the Ghoul Missile Manufacturing Facility is missing? Is it also possible to crowbar it in?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 25. May 12, 11:22

If a station is not displayed in the list of orderable stations it is either not sold at any shipyard at all or you don't have the appropriate rank to buy it.

Calgor Grim
x4

Post by Calgor Grim » Sat, 26. May 12, 17:01

Must be unbuildable then since I have sufficient Terran Rank for everything. Annoying that...everything else is fine except that. Now how am I going to get a setup for my Skirnir? :P

Xwardox

Too much credits

Post by Xwardox » Sun, 24. Jun 12, 19:59

I have now 2,814,672,000,000 credits in my personal account.
How do i get rid of it to get below the 2,000,000,000
Transferring it to my station accounts means i need 2,800 stations that is a lot without the building services.
A fix would be much easier.

Or is there another easy solution?
I can also buy a couple of thousand capital ships?
Always look on the bright site ...

BlueSwede
x3tc

Post by BlueSwede » Thu, 28. Jun 12, 12:15

Is it possible to cancel an order already made?
I ordered stations for a complex, but didn't have enough money, so I built it w/h the script, and now, somewhat later I thought to use the script, but when I start it, it automaticlly builds the stations.

Is my order stored anywhere in the files so I can delete it? (AP)

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 28. Jun 12, 18:41

You cannot reset / abbort the order in a Vanilla game. If you do not bother about the *modified* tag, you can check out the unsigned version. A link can be found in the first post ('development version'). It contains a script to reset the order process.
Xwardox wrote:Or is there another easy solution?
I can also buy a couple of thousand capital ships?
I'm not in the position to try it out myself now, but it should also work to bring the station money (i.e. the total money of all station accounts) to an integer billion value (1 billion, 2 billion etc.).

Not sure, if that's a better solution, though.

BlueSwede
x3tc

Post by BlueSwede » Thu, 28. Jun 12, 19:17

Ok, I have used unsigned scripts in all my earlier games, but I wanted to try to play without any in this game, so I guess I'll just have to do without using the script

Xwardox

Post by Xwardox » Fri, 29. Jun 12, 07:56

I'm not in the position to try it out myself now, but it should also work to bring the station money (i.e. the total money of all station accounts) to an integer billion value (1 billion, 2 billion etc.).
That worked. Bit of work involved with 34 complexes.
Putting more credits than 2 billion on a station account is possible, but after 3 billion it becomes negative counting down from 2 billion. Pressing enter it becomes 2 billion again.

When I get the message from the Building service they tell me I have 34,003,451,281 om my station accounts, but all of the stations show they have exactly 1,000,000,000 on there account.
:?
Always look on the bright site ...

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Mon, 6. Aug 12, 13:06

ref...game crash 2.5.1

Game was modded.

only got the initial reply screen before the order screen.

Not tested on Vanilla yet.so not too worried atm.

Too many scripts to remember atm,but none of them station build scripts or suchlike.

I will check when I have more time and amend this post :)

Sorry,not sure I will have the time.
Too much RL to deal with atm
Last edited by TTD on Tue, 14. Aug 12, 21:11, edited 1 time in total.

Sam97531
x4

Post by Sam97531 » Tue, 14. Aug 12, 19:26

This script is broken for me - as part of the bonus pack, in a completely unmodded game.

I order the station, complete the order, then it is "stuck" in "station being delivered" mode forever. Anyone else notice this/have this same problem?

I tried to order a small complex to be placed in the kuiper belt, and It's been over 16 hours and it still hasn't been delivered. Hitting the "\" key again (what triggers this script) simply sends me the message stating that a TL ship is on it's way to the building place.

bfifteenv
x3tc

Post by bfifteenv » Wed, 22. Aug 12, 00:48

Someone (maybe you?) on the X3TC Reddit reported this same thing with Hephaisto.

It seems that Jumpbeacons are broken in some people's V2.5 games.

The Hephaistos ships are getting stuck in an endless loop in a Terran sector because they cannot jump to the Terran sectors with Orbital Accelerators and jumpbeacons aren't working for them either...

Not sure if this has been brought up in the bug reporting forum yet...

---

But I came here to report a different problem.

I tried to replicate the problem in my game, and even though I have alomst (but not more than) $2billion in my account, Hephaistos says I have less than $1,000,000 and to call back when I'm not broke...

http://i.imgur.com/GHUpa.jpg

So I need to have less than $2billion TOTAL (including at stations) to get them to work?

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”